jumpjunkie2004

What's your damage?

I'm sure you like seeing you own text on screen.

Not anymore than you do, 4.1/day.:P

Yes but a whole weeks worth of my posts, still dont equate to one of yours and yet neither have anything of real value. Mine are just considerably shorter:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I refuse to discuss semantics with you again, Professor.

I see no value in character attacks/name-calling.[:/]

and yet you do so in the same post umm lets see starts with and H,, and ends on a crite:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

The majority of my posts are one & two-liner teases with some of my favorite DZ.com'ers.

Occassionally I'll have a lengthier response to a person who quite seriously is asking for assistance and/or advice. I put thought into such responses and thus to me, there is some value there. Whether or not you choose to take anything from it is up to you.

Certainly nothing is lost from my end.:)
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

I see no value in character attacks/name-calling.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and yet you do so in the same post

Um, your profile says you are a teacher, thus I called you one.

Please feel free to call me a sales rep anytime, and please re-read the definition and synonyms for name-calling .

I've never been out to please everyone. It's quite obvious I don't please you.

Ehhh, well. Win some. Loose some.:P
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

The majority of my posts are one & two-liner teases with some of my favorite DZ.com'ers.

Occassionally I'll have a lengthier response to a person who quite seriously is asking for assistance and/or advice. I put thought into such responses and thus to me, there is some value there. Whether or not you choose to take anything from it is up to you.

Certainly nothing is lost from my end.:)

see you can't even say "bite me" without being verbose:D:D:D
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

To each their own.

I choose to use phrases such as "bite me" with friends in a joking fashion rather than in a negative way.

My participation in this conversation has been completed.:)

Micro was way more fun:D:D:D:D
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

After a baseball game when I was 10, my dad said "you run like a girl".:S

I said "I AM a girl!"

So, for awhile, I thought that there was something bad about being/running like a girl. My dad is great,..and has definitely apologized for that. Interesting how parents can say something so nonchalantly, not meaning harm, and kids can harbor it for years! I don't think I am damaged, but I still run like a girl;)

No doubt.

My mom told me "it's too bad you were born the wrong color to be any good" concerning the fact that I was a sprinter in track and field. At the time I told her exactly how horrible it was that she said it --- and went on to compete in track & field in NCAA Division 1.

PMS #394

Maybe you can teach me to run:P

Don feed a rotweiller for 4 days then stand in front of it with a steak hung around your neck, then release the dog :)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

do that ALL THE TIME to my best friend with huge knockers.

Meh. I don't discriminate. I fondle A-DD. Although chaoskitty's I generally bounce. Big boobs are fun to bounce.

:)I am jealous. No mention of my boobies in this thread anywhere. They used to be DD, but only D now >:(.

Brie

I am jealous. No mention of my boobies in this thread anywhere. They used to be DD, but only D now .

awww.....poor thing. HEY GUYS!!!! THIS LADY HAS AWESOME TITS!!!!! I have fondled them myself.

:)
Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

I am jealous. No mention of my boobies in this thread anywhere. They used to be DD, but only D now >:(.

Brie

This post is worthless without pictorial proof:)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

...I am thinking the only thing that will help me is something that can penetrate into a part of my brain that isn't reachable otherwise.

Yes, dear lady...you are seeing something quite different than what we are seeing.
:)
May I suggest that you visit Jennr8r? She has some Crown that will fix your brain right up, I'm told.
:D:D

Zoloft worked for me.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

May I suggest that you visit JENNR8R? She has some Crown that will fix your brain right up, I'm told.

Hey, hey, hey now! >:(
I've already told ya... I gave the rest of that evil brew away. :D

What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.