mailin

Grey's Anatomy

Dunna.

I thought the first 30 min of episode 1 was crap, and figured it was all downhill from there so I switched to The History Channel for some excitement.

edit to add: You do know they're just acting like doctors, right? And that none of the people they treat are really sick, but are just acting too? There's a word for people that act sick..

t
It's the year of the Pig.

I missed it :(>:(

What happened?

1. Bunch of flash backs.
2. Izzie sat on the floor crying all episode.
3. Grey is still a whore.
4. George and Derek almost got the black plague.
5. George still can't say I love you.
6. The old black dude is about to break up with his wife who wants him to retire.

1. Bunch of flash backs.
2. Izzie sat on the floor crying all episode.
3. Grey is still a whore.
4. George and Derek almost got the black plague.
5. George still can't say I love you.
6. The old black dude is about to break up with his wife who wants him to retire.

See? I told you.

t
It's the year of the Pig.

1. Bunch of flash backs.(flash backs to when they were just starting out at the hospital and meeting everyone)
2. Izzie sat on the floor crying all episode.(literally, she sat on the floor in her dress crying, she finally got up at the end of the episode after all the ladies layed down next to her and talked to her one by one.)
3. Grey is still a whore.(She is still a whore but people still seem to like her as long as she fucks with both guys equally, at the end of the episode you still have no idea who she is going to chose, but you do know her vagina is the size of a train tunnel.)
4. George and Derek almost got the black plague.(Bunch of patients came in with flu like symptons, George and Derek operated on one of the people, then they found out she has the plague so they quantine them for 2/3rds of the episode. They sat in the locker room and ate other peoples food while talking about how they might die and it could be too late for them to say I love you blah blah blah.)
5. George still can't say I love you. (Title speaks for itself)
6. The old black dude is about to break up with his wife who wants him to retire.(Wife makes an appointment to see him only because she finds that there is no other way to talk to him, as he sits down there is an emergency and he blows her off, episode ends with her saying its either me+retirement or yourself, seems like he wont retire).

It was pretty dull for a season permier.

ahhh, ok. Thats better. So this was pretty much the 'end' of the end of last season then - if Izzie was still in her dress.

I can see why they wouldn't answer the vet vs. mcdreamy thing in the first episode.

Surprised that the chief and his wife would move so quick from his neice having cancer dying/throwing a big party for her (which was really a lame story line btw) to 'retirement'.

I love George, but feel bad for him :$

Black plague huh? Still thing the guy with the explosive inside him was a better episode (my personal favorite).

Thanks for the synopsis :)

Jen
Arianna Frances

Was this the same car accident from when the black lady doctor had her baby? I thought that was a while ago.

Ya, well...Denny was lucky he got the heart to begin with :|

Jen

Different wreck. The black couple were both sick. They were trying to get to the hospital for treatment, but the wife had head injuries. The scene of the husband anguishing in the quarantined room with the black lady doctor unable to help him was gut-wrenching, even for a fictional story.

Denny's new heart gave out quietly... but that's been mentioned already.

Okay, next week's episode!!! Can't miss it!!! Younger black surgeon man and chinese-looking surgeon intern woman get busted by man's parents who walk in on them just starting to make out with the lady in red underwear! Dammit, I'm bad with names! :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

How could you leave out the best part?

Whore to Yang: "I lost my panties last night"
Cut to McDreamy's wife folding a pair of black panties and putting them in a ziplock bag.

I really wanted her to give them back, but instead at the end of the episode she tacked them to the "lost and found" board. :D
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

Whore to Yang: "I lost my panties last night"
Cut to McDreamy's wife folding a pair of black panties and putting them in a ziplock bag.

I really wanted her to give them back, but instead at the end of the episode she tacked them to the "lost and found" board. :D

Oh yeah, that was a real trip! :D And they weren't your standard black panties... They were "fuck me" panties! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I can't believe they are leaving out the best part...McDreamy came to Meredith's house at the end and told her that he loves her!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I c an't believe they are leaving out the best part...McDreamy came to Meredith's house at the end and told her that he loves her!

Yeah, sounded like he pretty much burned his bridge with the hot wife.

Edited to add: I mean, hell, she burned it down to begin with by fucking his best friend! How do you recover from that? If it had been my wife, I would have an extremely hard time reconciling the marriage...

And now that he has made his decision, now we'll probably have to wait the whole season for her to make her decision.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

ok, wait a second!!!! Stop the press!!

Younger black surgeon man and chinese-looking surgeon intern woman get busted by man's parents who walk in on them just starting to make out with the lady in red underwear!

A three-some??!! Woah...
Arianna Frances

Younger black surgeon man and chinese-looking surgeon intern woman get busted by man's parents who walk in on them just starting to make out with the lady in red underwear!

A three-some??!! Woah...

Christina is on top of Burke sporting lace undies when Burke's P's come walking in!

Sorry no 3-some.
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

There was a little side story in there about 4 14-15 year old girls who were accused of throwing a baby away. Baby was dying, needed mamas blood. Girls kept denying they knew whose baby it was. One girl finally fessed up. Kind of wondering what that whole side story was about.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

i don't like addison - she really gets on my nerves... and the whole flashback scene when mcdreamy catches her cheating with his best friend.. i was waiting the whole time for him to lock the chain on the door... i thought that was horrible acting on her part in that scene...

i did like the other flashbacks for the most part though - poor george always got blown off by meredith - he'll learn... hopefully
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

A three-some??!! Woah...

Christina is on top of Burke sporting lace undies when Burke's P's come walking in!

Sorry no 3-some.

Thank you, I wasn't clear enough...

DVR...must get DVR. Set it for every episode. My husband almost made me miss the premier last night because he's watched a bunch of episodes out of order so he's confused. I didn't think it was the greatest either, but kinda what I expected. I'm beginning to get a little tired of Meredith though...always seems so sad and conflicted.