FlyboySMB

Stunt Junkies.....

After he landed, his canopy was of course lying outside the cage. A shark could have dragged him off quite easily, just by catching it on a fin.

I don't remember if they really showed how many sharks were around when he did it. They may have stopped polluting the water with blood and guts quite a while before he jumped.

Now, if they had shown them dropping the shit in the water just before he exited, and made him go through a gate 300 feet before the cage... :D

My idea for a good stunt: Jump from normal 13K or whatever, but over the sink hole in Mexico, passing through the hole before pulling. So far they just did it a few hundred feet above the hole - no guts! :D
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

My idea for a good stunt: Jump from normal 13K or whatever, but over the sink hole in Mexico, passing through the hole before pulling. So far they just did it a few hundred feet above the hole - no guts! :D

That would be waaay gutsy! :o:o Talk about threading the eye of the needle! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Seem good and extreme idea! Why don't you do that stunt, that's way you become famous and record? :ph34r:
Flyin' Dawg or SkyDog

"To understand is to forgive, even oneself."

Hey, in general there is a bit of sensationalizing but it is not bad. The really stupid one was the Greman dude jumping with a pneumatic contraption in a canyon with a dirtbike. And that was not the stupid part but the ending "Now is the time for cruing" - Gawd the onlu thing lacking was Greta in lederhosen and Lilli Marlen
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

Shark Cage + Skydiving = STUPID!!!

No, you're stupid!

So there.

Sound like your kids?

--------
Since it's a one off stunt made for TV, and stunt pay is about 10 grand per stunt, plus additional airtime at additional pay and pay per each time it is shown, I think it's quite genious.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Depends on which stunt:

1. The one with the shark cage and swoop was a really good show of technique - no doubt about it. Don't try it at home kids unless you have done hundreds of swoops without braking a leg...or spine;)

2. The motorbike and pneumatic contraption jump was not dificult. It was stupid and I am not sure what the dude was trying to prove. Of course it is great for the general public, but to me it was dumbass dumb. There are scores of ways of getting your pilot chute out if you come to think of it. The one the German dude came up with was as good as the gun that shoots aroud the corners. I think shooting bottlerockets from between your butcheeks is more spectacular!
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

Seem good and extreme idea! Why don't you do that stunt, that's way you become famous and record? :ph34r:

Too much bat crap for me. :D

Seriously, how hard do you think he hit that cage? It looked like he had a lot of speed left, was it easy for his legs to take it?
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

If you didn't notice it that JC was hooking right behind him for the air to air shot and landed next to the other rescue boat and did'nt have to worry about sharks less then a few hundred feet away ;)

They should have had blood sloshed on them before exit!