huka551

For the men: How do you prefer your woman?

Ive asked many guys this question and I was shocked at the majority response, but add to the research...How do you prefer your woman to be?

Personally, the totally-shaved thing creeps me out. It's kind of a pre-pubescent look and I really don't see the appeal.

The runway thing looks kind of silly to me for some reason--I don't know why.

Natural but trimmed appeals to me.

Walt

Personally, the totally-shaved thing creeps me out. It's kind of a pre-pubescent look and I really don't see the appeal.
Walt

Remind me to never get nekkid in front of you... If my piercing already creeps you out, I don't want to send you in to some kind of shock when you see my kitty shaved... :o

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Remind me to never get nekkid in front of you... If my piercing already creeps you out, I don't want to send you in to some kind of shock when you see my kitty shaved... :o

Your piercing doesn't creep me out--it makes me hurt just thinking about it! The whole idea of a piercing "down there" makes me cringe.

Walt

Good Lord Jay....

That opens the flood gates!! Or maybe just the ones who have seen that 100th jump suit of yours! :ph34r::ph34r:

What are you trying to say??? That J prefers them with dipping sauce??:oB|
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"