Thanatos340

Ooooops.. I lost your number.

I am finally free of Sprint and their never ending Roaming charges. Finally switched to Verizon. Whoo Hoo!! and got me a snazzy new phone..

In my slightly over zealous celebration of finally dropping the absolute worst cell provider anywhere and never ending headache.. I promptly took the old Phone out to the Pistol range and sent it to cell phone heaven with a 45 caliber hydra shok love tap delivered via Mr Heckler and Mr Koch.:)

While satisfying as that was.. It dawned on me as I am still basking in the after glow.. It may have been prudent to have first copied and/or transferred my Address\Phone Book from the phone.:$:|

Soooo.. If I used to have your Number and you are foolish enough to actually still want to occasionally receive calls from me.. You might want to gimme da dizitz once again.:o:D:D

235gr .45 caliber Hydra Shok vs Old Cell Phone = Lots of Very Little Pieces.:):D:D

No sim card or anything resembling a card that to be found.:D:D

Hmm, i have to try this as the last time i did that was only a 40gr 22-250 nosler balistic tip at 3958 fps.:D:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

I LOVE Verizon.

I've been with them for 7 years.

When three family members between Billy and I passed in a matter of weeks they allowed me as many extra minutes as I possibly needed---which turned out to be about $500 worth.B|

And in the boonies when everyone else's phone cuts out, mine is still crystal clear. I love it!:)
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

I LOVE Verizon.

I've been with them for 7 years.

When three family members between Billy and I passed in a matter of weeks they allowed me as many extra minutes as I possibly needed---which turned out to be about $500 worth.B|

And in the boonies when everyone else's phone cuts out, mine is still crystal clear. I love it!:)

Ok how did you pull that off with verizon? Did you aks them outright?

~ Lisa
~ Do you Rigminder?

Dude if you had your bill being automatically drafted you need to contact your bank now about it. Sprint will take out money and they won't give it back.
Just happened to my roommate. He had them on 3 way call with bank and him and they hung up twice. The bank however would still not work with him, he had overdraft charges because of the draft sprint did.
He got it fixed by the bank yesterday, but what a friggen headache.

SPRINT SUCKS DONKEY BALLS AND IF YOU HAVE THEM YOU SHOULD GET RID OF THEM ASAP!!!!
Skymama's #2 stalker -

I have sprint. What roaming charges are you referring to??

Hmmm.. Lets see.
I had a $50 month Plan..
Didnt include roaming... But since Sprint SUCKS sooooooo bad, My phone was almost always in Roam.. In downtown Atlanta.. Roaming.. Anywhere.. IN Roam... Got a new Phone.. Same thing..

So I call them and they are supposed to add $5 a month for unlimited Roaming..
My Bill goes straight to my credit card so I never really see it.

Didnt pay attention for a few months.. Average $200 to $300 a month in Roaming fees alone. I call them and they refund 50% of the fees (said it was my fault for not catching their mistake sooner.:S so only 50%).. OK.. No biggie. Take my $400 Credit (Remember that was only 50% of just 3 months Roaming Fees) and say whatever..
Then the very next month, I get $287 phone bill cause of all the roaming.
Told them to kiss my ass and shot their phone.:S:D

See I hear people complain about sprint, I have had no major issues with them. None. There are a few areas that I may drop a call, but those same areas seems to get dropped by most carriers. I have had no billing problems or no service problems at all.

Sorry to hear that people are having issues. [:/]
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Did you get those really cool charges to check your voicemail. They apparently charge you .40c just to call your voicemail box.
If they don't do that to everyone, they sneak it in on a few and that is fucking shady!!! Dare I say they resemble another company that sucks donkey balls.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Can you hear me now?:P

Hell no... :D

Oh and Jay, did you get video of your phone-killing shot? Would be funny to see what Sprint thinks if you sent it to them. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

235gr .45 caliber Hydra Shok vs Old Cell Phone = Lots of Very Little Pieces.:):D:D

No sim card or anything resembling a card that to be found.:D:D

How close did ya have to get to finally hit the phone??:P:D
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

did you get video of your phone-killing shot?

Naaa.. It kinda spur of the moment.. I happened to pass the Range as I left the verizon store. Pulled in, Grabbed the 45 from the console went in, Got a lane, Clipped the Phone by the antenna to the Target holder, Ran it down and did what needed to be done.:):D

It just felt sooo Good!!:):D:D