Mostly_Harmless

South Park Season 10

Anyone catch it last night? It was one of the funniest episodes in a while. As a closet gamer (don't really play anymore, skydiving rules) I couldn't stop laughing about all the detail they put into it. Great way to start the season.

I found it amusing, but for the first episode out the door for season 10. Meh...
Theyre doing the ususal thing, and found another group to saterize. (is that really a word?)
Im hoping for better as the season continues.
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Dude, I was giggling myself silly, then outright lost it completely when Cartman shit all over his mom.:D:D:D:D I can barely type, thinking about. "Mom, bathroom!!"

All that effort..."Dude, now we can play the game."
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Butters "I play Hello Kitty: Adventure Island." :D:D

What makes it so funny is the facted that they used Teamspeak as there voice server and the ingame characters had there voices with mouth movement. I guess you had to be a gamer to really enjoy that episode. I just hope they don't do what they did last season which was to air all the extremely funny episodes first. The end of the 9th season was funny but no where near the level of the begining.

Dude, I was giggling myself silly, then outright lost it completely when Cartman shit all over his mom.:D:D:D:D I can barely type, thinking about. "Mom, bathroom!!"

Yeah, I saw the episode.... was about to post my own thread about it and saw this one...

Funniest episode in a long time! :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Dude, I was giggling myself silly, then outright lost it completely when Cartman shit all over his mom.:D:D:D:D

I seriously could not believe they did that. I was like holy shit man, that was friggen nasty, but funny.
Good job with the warcraft world, even though I've never played.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

That was SOOO funny.:D

I just saw it, had forgotten to look forward to the shitting on his mom.

It reminded me of the episode where they were the ninja warrior characters. Seeing those voices on those bodies is too funny.

Could you see Cartman as a general in the army?

Should get an academy award, I don't care that it isn't a movie.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

I thought it was funny how the SP characters transformed while playing the WOW game (causing Cartman to look like Jabba Da Hut). I couldn't stop laughing when Randy is talking about his WOW character and another WOW character PK him. I love it!
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

It was on again last night, so I watched it again. Soooo fucking funny! :D Got a giggle when one of the boys yelled "God (bleep) damn it!!!" after getting killed by the evil one...

Come on, it's the comedy channel at 11 pm, for fuck's sake, let them say everything without censure! :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

mooooooom, baathrooooom.

sppppllllllliiiiiiiiiiiii.

oh what a big poopise-poo. What a big boy!

:D:D:D

although the ending was lacking a little bit. rather then them just continuing on their quest, they should have said "Now what do we do?"
Then cartman says "Lets go kill some noobs!"
and he becomes exactly like the fat nerd.

MB 3528, RB 1182

That was SOOO funny.:D

For those that still missed it, here it is on YouTube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0xzaIb6JyY

It still gets me into a fit of laughter...:D:ph34r::D:ph34r::D:ph34r::D:ph34r::D:ph34r:
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

mooooooom, baathrooooom.

sppppllllllliiiiiiiiiiiii.

oh what a big poopise-poo. What a big boy!

:D:D:D

although the ending was lacking a little bit. rather then them just continuing on their quest, they should have said "Now what do we do?"
Then cartman says "Lets go kill some noobs!"
and he becomes exactly like the fat nerd.

Yes, that should have been the ending! :D
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch