nicolesheridan

Here is a sample of our work and the style we intend on shooting the sex and skydiving movie this summer.

Btw, your mom called me a fag cause i stuck it in her ass... what she didn’t tell you was that when she was drunk as a Portuguese sailor, she loved it in the ass... as long as I spit on it

---
xenaswampjumper SPANKS THIS ASS!!! I WISH karenmeal spanked this ass too.....

Re: [5432154321] Here is a sample of our work and the style we intend on shooting the sex and skydiving movie this summer. by 5432154321

Btw, your mom called me a fag cause i stuck it in her ass... what she didn’t tell you was that when she was drunk as a Portuguese sailor, she loved it in the ass... as long as I spit on it

Dude, considering who you were responding to, that's a little disturbing! :S:D

Blues
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Re: [5432154321] Here is a sample of our work and the style we intend on shooting the sex and skydiving movie this summer. by 5432154321

Blues
Dave

It's ALL about the experience. Many moms i have known have LOVED IT IN THE ASS... its all about the way you stick it bro... green lugies are better lube than clear mucus any day of the weeek, they last longer, ask your mom.......

---

Blues
Dave

yes even MY mom is included in the ridicule! It wouldn't be right with out her....... I had to be carful of personal attacks here

---

Blues
Dave

yes even MY mom is included in the ridicule! It wouldn't be right with out her....... I had to be carful of personal attacks here

Oh what shocking posts! I'm shocked by the audacity, profanity, and depravity. I'm so, . . . what's the word? Oh yeah, shocked! It's just outlandish and, . . . uh, uh, . . . shocking!

Now I must look away.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley