Jeth

What do ya think of this rig design?

You should have been more specific....I thought you were making something up when you told me you needed yellow socks. There are actually a pair on the way to you, but they probably won't fit you.[:/]

LOL thank you so much Von, wht didn't you tell me :ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Squeak,

I have one right hand purple glove you can use. The one sadly has the palm worn out and "Mary" written in the back in black texta. Also has lipstick marks along the forefinger and thumb...Doesnt smell too good either. As for yellow socks, if you give me some white ones I can dye them for you. I made some extremely cool tie dye pants and a dress shirt. I'll be down on sat to watch stupid GF jump. Bitch is punishing me I am sure.
"In one way or the other, I'm a bad brother. Word to the motherf**ker." Eazy-E

Squeak,

I have one right hand purple glove you can use. The one sadly has the palm worn out and "Mary" written in the back in black texta. Also has lipstick marks along the forefinger and thumb...Doesnt smell too good either. As for yellow socks, if you give me some white ones I can dye them for you. I made some extremely cool tie dye pants and a dress shirt. I'll be down on sat to watch stupid GF jump. Bitch is punishing me I am sure.

lolol :D so when are you jumping again:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I like it... it's nice and colorful... mostly black rigs are so common that I enjoy the ones that stand out from the crowd... B|

Thanks. :)

Ok, another question -- do people generally have the leg pads matching the harness? Like, if I get a purple harness, should I also get purple pads? (I was thinking black pads at first.)
"At 13,000 feet nothing else matters."
PFRX!!!!!
Team Funnel #174, Sunshine kisspass #109
My Jump Site

There's the middle ground. Choose the low porfile reserve handle. It's the same size as a pillow, but it's a D-Ring.

Coincidentally, it's what I have.:D

Oh, I didn't know about that, I'll look into it. Thanks.
"At 13,000 feet nothing else matters."
PFRX!!!!!
Team Funnel #174, Sunshine kisspass #109
My Jump Site

I am sorry, I tried REALLY hard not to post this, but you DID ask! The purple looks like vomit for sure. The purple and yellow look awful together, but if you insist on putting those colours together, rather DON'T add the third colour,.. i.e. the blue, just go for the purple and yellow ( I mean, they are bright enough on their own).. what is the cost for FULL tie dye, instead of the free partial tie tye, as I think maybe the full tie dye will look better?

Sorry if I sound very critical, but the first thing I thought when I saw the purple tie dye, was VOMIT!

Also
why don't you give the yellow tie dye a try too?

would be interested to see a photo of the final rig!

xx

Sarah

Ok, people, you need to look down in the thread for my revised design! I now realize that the first one was hideous, thank you for setting me straight on that one.
But I do like my latest. So if you are going to comment, please comment on this one!

(But I don't mind the brutally honest comments, go ahead with whatever reaction you have. :)

Yes, without the tie dye, it looks marginally better... unfortunately the purple and yellow still doesn't do anything good for me! Have fun flying it though, ultimately it's your money and your taste!

Now, purple and black with maybe some yellow tape only... maybe that would be a bit more on the "tasteful" side?

[:/]

Or is there no hope at all?

;)

xx

Sarah
www.sneale-create.com

There's the middle ground. Choose the low porfile reserve handle. It's the same size as a pillow, but it's a D-Ring.

Coincidentally, it's what I have.:D

Oh, I didn't know about that, I'll look into it. Thanks.

Yep, for all the talk about the color scheme, ultimately it's all the other options (pillow/regular d-ring/low-profile d-ring, riser length, RSL or not, hackey or pud, etc.) that are the really critical ones. Make sure you have a chat with someone knowledgable about the pros and cons of those choices.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke