SkydiveStMarys

I have figured out what my problem is!!!!

See it all started on Tuesday morning. I went to use the ladies room and looked down and my panties said it was Monday. Now I have to wear these things in consecutive order or the planets will really come out of alignment!! I can't believe that I am a day behind!![:/]:D:D

That is all......

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

were going to need you to submit these panties to the drop zone subcommitee for panty analysis so that we can determine whether or not your panties are or are not affecting your daily goings about.
all panties to be submitted for further study should be sent to remster...
if you are on your period at the time of the submittal please have them sent to walt
:D:D:D
Fly it like you stole it

ALL problems have a "root", this maybe mine!! I have more then just one problem!!

Bobbi

So am I to understand you in saying that you have root in your panties and that is the problem??!!:):):P:P

Is the problem based more on you don't know where the root in question came from or more on the idea that you don't know what to do with it? Maybe you don't know who the owner of the root is...

Can you better describe the root? Finding pleasure in something to the point of obsession can be a problem, is this what you are referring too?:S:S:P:P:D:D

ALL problems have a "root", this maybe mine!! I have more then just one problem!!

Bobbi

So am I to understand you in saying that you have root in your panties and that is the problem??!!:):):P:P

Is the problem based more on you don't know where the root in question came from or more on the idea that you don't know what to do with it? Maybe you don't know who the owner of the root is...

Can you better describe the root? Finding pleasure in something to the point of obsession can be a problem, is this what you are referring too?:S:S:P:P:D:D

Yanks dont generally use the term "ROOT" to mean getting Shagged:D:D:D
But that was my 1st thought when Bobbie mentioned a root of a problem:ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

"So am I to understand you in saying that you have root in your panties and that is the problem??!! "

I can't tell you who or what is in my panties, that info is classified! If I told ya, I would have to kill ya!

Bobbi

Then will said classified root be mailed with said panties?:o Will they be mailed to Walt or Remi??:P Will said package be making a humming or buzzing noise???:ph34r::) Will they arrive on said panty date, or will the package have to be held under close security until the proper day arrives??:S:S

I'm going back to work now...;)

Aaaaah whatever its Saturday!! Yeah!!

At least thats what my panties read!! I'm going with it!!:P:D

Bobbi

So Boobi I thpught your panties were only one day out? it's thursday there so if you have Saturday Panties on you messed up AGAIN, BAD BOOBI>:(:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?