MrFreefall383

Women = insanity

Yeah, nothing more to say

Except maybe an apology to the woman you care/ cared for. You aired things you knew shed see. Gave her the drama, if you cared about her then why would you do that? Small community, it sucks when others bring drama and they recieve phone calls or p.m's about it. Some drama is good, and funny but when it hinders others life it isnt and for that you do have something to say. An Im sorry to her and the fact you aired her life without thinking first.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

I have apologized to her, though I can't say I realized it would be aired. If I knew it would be aired, I wouldn't have bothered posting, I would've kept it to myself, no matter how pissed off or depressed it made me. I've apologized to her already several times, and plan to do so a few more times before the sun goes down, but I can only assure you all it was an honest mistake, one that I didn't think would be made so public. I apologize to all of you for being human and fucking up.
"If at first you don't succeed... well, so much for skydiving." - aviation cliche

Brief Interlude

The first time I read this:

were all just victims of circumstance i guess

I thought it said circumcisions, which, in an ironic twist, is also a true statement.

Sorry for the interruption.
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

Dave, chalk this up as a lesson learned. The skydiving community is, ultimately, very small. Assume that the person you are posting about will find out about anything you've posted even if they are not regulars on DZ.com, and even if you are anonymous (and, to your credit, at least you didn't name names). Remember that we can look at your profile and see your real name and home dropzone. It's not that hard when you know that much information to figure out who's who in this story.

I try my best to use a simple rule: if I wouldn't say it in person, I won't say it online. And I feel like the person I'm writing about would be uncomfortable if they saw it, I won't write it.

Hopefully you two can patch this up and build a nice friendship at some point.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Point taken, again.

Sadly enough, now I know how small the community is, and how quickly anonymous postings are made public. I might've been under the impression that even if someone connected the dots, they wouldn't immediately go off and tell the person concerned. But then again, telling secrets is human nature, I should've seen that coming.
"If at first you don't succeed... well, so much for skydiving." - aviation cliche

Yeah, hey, thanks. Where's my complimentary kick in the teeth to go with that welcome?

teeth... shoot I was more thinking along the lines of knads... but whatever floats your boat man... :ph34r::D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

To his credit, Dave has apologized. I accept his apology and don't think that he intended anything malicious from his posts, but I'm still kinda pissed. Considering my bf just got back from Iraq a few days ago, this was not really what I wanted to be having conversations with him about. Such is life, and all will blow over in time.

Lets try to avoid any additional circumstances, circumcisions, or kicks to the teeth or genitalia please.

Edited for spelling here too... I should really be more carefulB|

see, the thing about it is, that, she is in a compromised situation on ufair terms, her mans gone for a full year or more sometimes, and that leaves women extremely open to getting picked up at thier weak moment when they are lonely, if your gonna play the game at least play on a level surface, good on you for leaving it be at her word, good man.
Fly it like you stole it