bigway

spooked

the house would have been awesome but a guy who spends a shit load of money on a house like this decorates the inside of it, the sort of house where you dont want to touch anything.

I think i will be in trouble when he gets back, the two dogs know they are not allowed to go up any stairs inside the house (big dogs) so they are away and i bought them up to my room. Now the dogs open the door themselves on the ground floor and keep coming upstairs. I love dogs so i cant tell them off for something i taught them but i hope they know when the man of the house comes home that they have to remember not to go up stairs... i wonder if they know that.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

btw... don't like cemetaries.... and above ground crypts are even worse. Went to St. Marteen once and you had to walk past the cemetary and crypts to get to the city from the hotel.... there were goats and chickens and other animals in there.... didn't like it.

Love New Orleans - but won't tour the cemetaries. That's just creepy