shropshire

Cats...

The cats that own me have been living on the streets; one I'm pretty sure used up 8.5 lives (Penguin). The others have used many of their lives, too. So I don't experiment with my herd....(although I think they experiment on me; as in "what will that stupid human do next???!:ph34r:)

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Mine cleans house for me. Today Wesa knocked every single thing I had on my dresser off and on to the floor. As if to say, "Mom, why do you NEED all this annoying stuff?"

About 3 years ago i gave up on having "my stuff" on my dresser. I finally bought a cute little cat bed thing since the cats took over my dresser and would knock my stuff off. Does that make me pathetic that i finally gave in to them?! :D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Our cat Rusty used his up before we got him. He was dropped off anonymously at the shelter. At the time, his front legs were mangled and infected. The vets told us that he was touch and go for a while, the damage was that bad. But they nursed him back to health. And now, he's the happiest cat I've ever known. The docs said that he may have some problems as he gets older due to scar tissue, but you'd never know now that he was so badly injured. Here's a picture from tonight: wrapped up in his blanket, cleaning himself, and waving to all the dz'ers...

Chris
Burn the land and boil the sea,
You can't take the sky from me.

No. I am buying a little book shelf with closed doors for my 'annoying stuff' and just giving them the damned dresser. I am tired of hearing a crash in the middle of the night, waking up and when I yell at him hearing a big purr from it every night. Sigh. Maybe he's right, I just need less stuff. B|

knocked every single thing I had on my dresser off and on to the floor.

You guys have stuff? It's been years since I've had "stuff." I do have a closed china curio that I keep glasses and figurines in...it's magnetically closed, and while the cats jump on top of it, they haven't bothered to learn how to get it open...and I hope they never do.:D

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

....Cats B| are my favorite and definitely therapeutic in a way , don't know exactly how it works but after a hectic day in South Africa my cats relieve my stress and make me laugh ... brilliant affectionate animals !
If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it

Mine cleans house for me. Today Wesa knocked every single thing I had on my dresser off and on to the floor. As if to say, "Mom, why do you NEED all this annoying stuff?"

About 3 years ago i gave up on having "my stuff" on my dresser. I finally bought a cute little cat bed thing since the cats took over my dresser and would knock my stuff off. Does that make me pathetic that i finally gave in to them?! :D

My new kitty doesn't seem to like her bed. If I put it where she slept the night before, she will no longer sleep there. :P

~ Lisa
~ Do you Rigminder?