waltappel

If a woman doesn't put out...

..., her man will get it elsewhere and it will be her fault.

That's what a woman friend was told recently by another woman.

My take on it is that it may predispose the man to it but if the guy cheats, it was his decision and he was not forced into it.

Thoughts?

Walt

Isn't cheating with consent impossible?

And of course it's her fault if she doesn't put out. Don't you know it's a medically proven fact that the sperm will build up to the point of spilling out their ears if men don't get laid?

I mean, it's the only reason women exist. :|

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

..., her man will get it elsewhere and it will be her fault.

That's what a woman friend was told recently by another woman.

My take on it is that it may predispose the man to it but if the guy cheats, it was his decision and he was not forced into it.

Thoughts?

Walt

that's the biggest crock of horseshit i have ever heard... i think your friend's friend has probably been screwed over before and truly believes what she said to be true...

IMO - there is NO excuse for cheating - cheating is for cowards that don't have the balls to say they don't like the other person anymore and don't know how to control their impulses... like stated before - if you resort to that why are you in it to begin with...
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

Don't you know it's a medically proven fact that the sperm will build up to the point of spilling out their ears if men don't get laid?

That visual has me STILL laughing. :D:D:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

that's the biggest crock of horseshit i have ever heard... i think your friend's friend has probably been screwed over before and truly believes what she said to be true...

IMO - there is NO excuse for cheating - cheating is for cowards that don't have the balls to say they don't like the other person anymore and don't know how to control their impulses... like stated before - if you resort to that why are you in it to begin with...

Very well put!! :P

Muff Brother # 3883, SCR # 14796 ICD # 1 - Pres.
Yeah, I noticed and I think it's funny!

You are the MOST intelligent woman I have ever met.

Yes well, the smart ones know our place, don't we? :)

>:(

The Alchemist: turning men into silly putty wherever she goes.

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

If a couple isn't having sex then there are probably other problems and issues in the relationship which may lead to the infidelity other than her "not putting out." If he chooses to look elsewhere it is definitely cheating but the reasons are probably more complex than simply lack of sex.

If she won't put out then I am not staying around anyway. It's not cheating if you get the fuck out.

Good for you! Move out of the way and let the patient men have a shot at cracking the tough nuts. It's probably not worth waiting around for anyway when there's plenty of girls just waiting for the next penis to pop into their lives...

Good for you! Move out of the way and let the patient men have a shot at cracking the tough nuts. It's probably not worth waiting around for anyway when there's plenty of girls just waiting for the next penis to pop into their lives...

That was awesome. :D

Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie