SmilingPhoenix

First Boogie

***I'm sure this is going to annoy some people but the reality is you're a hot chick with a beautiful smile and that makes you a lot more likely to get invited on loads that are beyond what you can do safely.

....or sometime you may run into a guy who bugs the crap out of you to do CReW with him, and you end up doing it just to get him to shut up...then before you know it, your freefall time abruptly stops adding up, and you get used to landing OFF the DZ!;)

Yeah, that *really* sucks, doesn't it?:D:D

Walt

The DZO of my tiny cessna DZ at that time let me borrow a Rig so I could Jump.

Damn, I didn't even think about a rig and mine is still on order with GravityGear. Well, I'm sure they'll have stuff to rent. I can't wait to get my own gear!!!!
Because life is an adventure - it may not be the one you planned, but then it wouldn't be an adventure!

Call ahead and ask about the rig. If it is a Boogie, Rental Gear may be in short supply.

Also listen to what people are saying about knowing your limits. In the Air and on the Ground. I have waaaaay too many newbie female jumpers getting invited on jumps they have no business being on. Know when to say no thanks. (same applies to After Hours Partying).

Lastly.. If you see some guy at a Boogie freely handing out Jello Shots, Keep an eye on him. He cant be trusted!!:P:D

First step... Ask for a safety briefing, overview of the landing area, obstacles, and landing pattern...

Bring money for beer. :D

Very good advice... fortunately I'll have a great coach there who I know can help me with those things - of course, I think I already owe him 3 cases of beer from getting the license, first solo, first hybrid, etc.
Because life is an adventure - it may not be the one you planned, but then it wouldn't be an adventure!

Know when to say no thanks. (same applies to After Hours Partying).

Lastly.. If you see some guy at a Boogie freely handing out Jello Shots, Keep an eye on him. He cant be trusted!!:P:D

Can't I just blame the sexsomnia? ;)

Can't I just blame the sexsomnia?

Dont worry, If he shows up, You can just come in my Van. I will protect you.:P

Purrrr....

A van, huh? Why do I suddenly have images of shag carpet and lava lamps in my head?

I'm jealous :|

You gunna be there for me to throw som video on?

sniff sniff - I think you may be coming down with a cold.

SP - Good luck -

You'll need it.

You'll be with the SDH crew . . . be scared - very scared!;)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

sniff sniff - I think you may be coming down with a cold.

Definitely Kris - Turtle will need someone to keep him company at SDH and maybe you can get enough coaches to do your jumps

SP - Good luck -

You'll need it.

You'll be with the SDH crew . . . be scared - very scared!;)

I'm not nearly as afraid as I would have been if you'd decided to come along! :):P