Zoso

Casa Model Wanted

Please help.

I've decided I would love to have a model of a Casa C-212-200 (like Fayard Enterprises have). Not a remote controlled flyer, just a model to display.

It's my favorite plane to jump and I've searched online till my fingers hurt. Surely someone knows of a source!

Thanks,
Gary

Gary

For the forms etc for a custom model of the Casa contact Mr. Jim Heider at Pacific Aircraft Inc. The are located in Scottsdale, Az Their Address is

15820 N 84Th Street, Suite 50
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Toll Free Phone 1-800-950-9444 X 5309
FAX 1-480-991-1853

email [email protected]

You would just need to furnish a bunch of pictures of the CSS CASA you want them to make.

Atlantic Models in Miami may also build you a display Casa model.

There is also Flyteline models

Drop me an email at [email protected] and I'll upload you the order form from Pacific Aircraft.

Hope This helps

Chris

Thanks everybody for the tips, especially freakyrat.

I should have clarified that I was thinking $100 or less. The model Bigun linked from ebay fits my price range but the add doesn't show a picture of the model itself. It shows a picture of an actual Casa. It also doesn't specify which series the plane is.

Picky, I know, but I'd like to be more confidant of the purchase for 90$ plus shipping. (I'm awaiting answers from the ebay seller.)

Gary

Models from Atlantic and Pacific aircraft aren't cheap but they don't cost an arm and a leg either. but they are really made good. They are all hand-carved and hand painted with no decals etc.

They are what you would call travel agent quality models.

Chris