Andy_Copland

I made a dirty bomb

So i get some Dr come down to the boiler/incinerator house with 7kg of radioactive material.

I walk to the hopper of the incinerator and throw it in, i decide to ring the Environmental Manager and as im on the phone i hear and feel a boom. I look out the plastic window we have and see there is fire now pouring out from the hopper and hydrolic ram.

Exciting stuff :S:D

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

The cause we believe was actually pharmaceutical medicines that we had loaded on the belt. Sometimes we have meth spirits left in bottles as well which isnt helpful.

Aparantly when the place had crown immunity in the old days things like this were common place as they would burn anything and everything. A good explosion caused them to rethink the use of their hydrolic oil a few years back. They found out it was flammable :o

Yup. It also gave me a chance to wind our Serbian technician up with "just like at home with the muslims eh Marko?"

Worker: "No he is a muslim Andy"

Marko: "Fuck you two, kick you on the balls"

:D

Yup. It also gave me a chance to wind our Serbian technician up with "just like at home with the muslims eh Marko?"

Worker: "No he is a muslim Andy"

Marko: "Fuck you two, kick you on the balls"

:D

LOL... What throwing body parts into the fire?
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Too many, its sad really so you dont think what your loading on. Can be anything. We've been all over front page news in local papers because people are burning fetuses too.

Page 6 in The Sun, its not illegal but the hosptial wont fork out 18.50 a pop to dispose of a fetus in a proper way.

[:/]

On the plus side i'll soon be able to scratch my own back when this 3rd arm fully grows

>Also Billvon thats the way its disposed of . . .

I thought you were kidding.

Incinerating radioactive wastes isn't really that good an idea overall, to be serious for a second.

Pretty much all low level radioactive solid waste is incinerated at accredited sites in the UK. The Environment Agency is supposed to be very tough on the design and running of the designated incinerators. They even allow the disposal of very low level waste from weak beta emitters to be disposed of in normal waste.