Twoply

Whistle for a ringtone help

I heard a loud whistle in the middle of a meeting at work a while ago. It was more funny than anything as it was someone's ringtone.

I loved it so much I want one for my Nextel. Any body here know how to get one on my phone? If you could hold my hand too on the link I'd appreciate it.

It would help to know what kind of phone you have. .. Some phones you can add ringtones to it through bluetooth connection, others can download them off the internet... i.e. be sent to your phone from the internet, or use an internet capable phone to shop for ringtones.. they usually cost about $o.99USD
CLICK HERE! new blog posted 9/21/08
CSA #720

Was it an extremely high pitched sound? There is a new ring tone floating around that it seems only younger people can hear. Its extremely high pitched and I guess it ha something to do with the way that hearing degrades over time that most adults can not hear it. Lots of Teens are using it as a ringtone while they are in school.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

No it wasn't high pitched really. It was more of a silly sounding one that you'd hear when someone sees something amazing. My phone is internet capable too but browsing on it takes forever I'm just not that smart when it comes to searching and downloading. Hence me asking to have my hand held.

it sounds like a tone i had on my old nokia phone - it happened when i received a message on the "outdoor" setting - definitely different thats for sure - i don't know really how you can get it as a ton though ... sorry if that doesn't help you much but just from what you say, it reminds me EXACTLY of that tone on my old phone
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

Hi. If you want unusual ring tones, one of the easiest ways of doing it is to buy a data cable
which comes with a cd, connect the phone to the pc an you can download custom made ring tones.
If the phone is mp3 instead of midi the choice is endless.

One of the things I like about data cables is the ability to organize the phone an upload/download videos an photos.

Gone fishing