RkyMtnHigh

Neat or Messy? Which are you?

Discuss.

If you have a mate, are you the same or different in this regard?

I'm a neat freak, very organized and the kitchen and bathrooms are always spotless.

I'm a slacker when it comes to using the vacuum though [:/]
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

I've become a slob. Liz thinks it's because I've gotten too used to the hotel maids picking up after me.
I think that since I'm married, I don't have to do women's work like cleaning anymore.
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

I used to be extremely neat and clean, you could move the microwave and eat food right there off the counter. It really used to be an issue for me, think...anal. I have since been able to move past that issue and let things slide. I keep a clean house but I like my new friends, the Dust Bunny family that lives under my couch.;) Hell you can't see them unless you are on all fours and since that very rarely happens in the living room I let them hang out.;):$

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

I used to be "neat", then I put my house on the market and now I run around like a chicken without a head worrying if the bed is made and the counter is clean and how does the garbage can smell... it's sick, truly sick... I just hope once the house sells I'll be able to relax and this isn't forming a habit I can't break - 'cause sometimes some shoes in the middle of the living room is a good thing...
Because life is an adventure - it may not be the one you planned, but then it wouldn't be an adventure!

i'm organized in ME being able to find stuff. Of course, if you look in my car it doesn't say too much about me.... it's a disaster, and i could probably easily live out of my car for weeks without any issues! :D

CReW Skies,
bubbles
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

I'm very conflicted wrt being neat vs messy... I deep down I want to be neat and tidy but ultimately I find myself being quite messy much of the time.

This is pretty fitting for me as well. And lately I've been just too busy to be neat. :S

*daizey*

Much of my life is highly organized. Closets with little drawers labeled properly (pens, markers, pencils, etc.) I've got tupperware in the cupboards, and most everything has a home.

However, living with other people is a challenge and I constantly find myself facing a mess : (
Jump, Land, Pack, Repeat...