CSpenceFLY

I'm in one of those moods....

....that I have to remind myself to turn off the smartass before every post.:|

You are smartassed? Did I miss something?

Holy - Buddy Christ!

You DO have a sense of humor - don't you! I saw it last weekend.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

You DO have a sense of humor - don't you! I saw it last weekend.

Yeah and he didn't smack me upside the head when I funked up the formation.

Where were you and why didn't we meet and greet?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

I was there duh??? :P

I was wondering the same thing. I was like dangit that turtle got away from me again. Were you on any of the spence ways? We might have jumped together.
I have a black, orange, and grey rig as well as canopy. And I was the Burger King at the costume party.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

I was there duh??? :P

I was wondering the same thing. I was like dangit that turtle got away from me again. Were you on any of the spence ways? We might have jumped together.
I have a black, orange, and grey rig as well as canopy. And I was the Burger King at the costume party.

No - no spence ways . . .

I was on the poke her way - And you almost bumped into me as you were walking into the hangar as BK, but I had no idea it was you.:ph34r:

doh!!!B|

I think spence creates these threads so that people can just goof off. Thus making a thread about not wanting to be a smartass, but the thread itself is smartass. If that is in fact his intention. :ph34r::P

Anti-unreversed-backwards psychology . . . Chris is good at that.

He has a history of that...come and not let anybody know he's there.

:D:D

I concur. I've supposedly been to three boogies where he was there at the same time and I've never met him.:|

I met simplyputsi at SDA. :)
And Spence, good luck with not being a smartass, I know you'll need all the help you can get. :P

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

I concur. I've supposedly been to three boogies where he was there at the same time and I've never met him.:|

I think dz.com needs to make tshirts where you can put your username on it! Followed by Who are you?

~ Lisa
~ Do you Rigminder?

I think dz.com needs to make tshirts where you can put your username on it! Followed by Who are you?

I vote for beer coozies since we know we're all gonna have a beer once the light comes on...
Because life is an adventure - it may not be the one you planned, but then it wouldn't be an adventure!

I thought we were talking about turtle. I was lost, but now I think I see.
I was looking for you jumpchik at sda but never saw you. What is that 4 times now. If you are at dublin I'm stalking you down I swear.

I was gonna have a shirt made, but I figured my bright orange skydive beotches shirt was loud enough. Trust me I have the one and only skydive beotches shirt.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Oooh, I like the beer coozies idea.

It would also make it harder for people to steal each other's coozies. :D

I like the idea as well, however I'd probably have to have several because even though no-one could steal it I'm sure to lose it! :ph34r: Or, one for each of my personalities - that way people know how to deal with me. :D:D:D:D

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?