sundevil777

South Park - Science damn it!

The new South Park was such good social commentary.

...you also have to be a dick to everyone that doesn't agree with you... :D

Science be praised! :D
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

...The big question being, what is the proper name for their atheist organization! :D

That reminds me of the Judean People's Front vs the People's Front of Judea vs the Judean Popular People's Front (splitters!) from the Life of Brian. I'll bet that was their inspiration.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

The episode with Ike had me laughing so much. I loved the evil face ike made. Every time he made it I cracked up.

Then when he said "you're dead to me" that was hilarious.

I love that cartman wouldn't even listen to himself and said god damn I hate that guy. Too funny.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

The episode with Ike had me laughing so much. I loved the evil face ike made. Every time he made it I cracked up.

Then when he said "you're dead to me" that was hilarious.

That episode was frickin hilarious. When he popped his head out of the bathtub wearing a mask and snorkel i could not stop laughing. Truly love South Park!!

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I took a break from south park after the cartoon wars episode, suddenly neither south park nor family guy was as funny after that. But recently, at the DZ i've been catching up on them and god damn..i mean science damn they've been funny....

"The hot blonde is having sex with a student?"..."Yeah"...."Nice"

"Who is this kid, so I can give him the luckiest kid in america medal"

I did love the episode with ManBearPig too. The scene when cartman shits out fake treasure had me laughing so hard