ryno1972

Wife's Birthday????

What should I get my wife for her birthday? She is the mother of three kids, so I need to get gifts "from the kids".

I am sending her to Nashville for a long weekend "with the girls". That is my present to her.

If I did not have a six month old to take care of I would go jump!!

Anyway, some input would be nice.

Thanks

Does she read? Get her books she would like. That's what my dad always did for my mom. Also, gift certificates for massages, pedicures, and other girly experiences are always nice.

Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

Little gifts the kids can make for her. For example, the evil place formally known as wal-mart sells plaster kits where you can make hand replicas, noting there ages. That to me would be perfect, it holds on too a time that seems to fly by. It seems like my youngest who is four was born yesterday, and now we are preparing for Kindergarten next year.... :(

Oh, that is a cool idea!! I will stop there on my way home.

I did find some cool, inexpensive stuff too. I went to a little mall near where I work in Atlanta. I found season 1 of Grey's Anatomy. I also went to a book store and found the "Take Home Chef" cookbook, she likes that show.

Then I found the coolest candles at Halmark. They have a wooden wick, really cool looking.

Thanks for the idea!!