grue

Small dogs, such as chihuahuas and other "fashion dogs"...

...are fucking worthless nuisances. YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP

If there's any truth to Koreans enjoying the taste of dog, I'm going to punt my brother's god damned chihuahua to Seoul. Starts barking at the drop of a hat, and I never get any sleep. >:(
cavete terrae.

I don't call 'em "drop kick dogs" for nothing.

Note to revillusion. Rigger the Wonder Dog is a very charming exception to the rule that all small dogs are annoying and must be killed.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

If there's any truth to Koreans enjoying the taste of dog, I'm going to punt my brother's god damned chihuahua to Seoul. Starts barking at the drop of a hat, and I never get any sleep. >:(

...But they're so easily drowned in the bathtub...
Illinois needs a CCW Law. NOW.

Sounds like a lack of training...get pissed at the owner...not the dog.

Oh, I know it's his fault, but I can sleep through a GSD barking if I want to. The sound of a worthless overgrown rat's high-pitched YIP YIP YIP YIP is like the sound of styrofoam being moved around, I just can't handle it.
cavete terrae.

Note to revillusion. Rigger the Wonder Dog is a very charming exception to the rule that all small dogs are annoying and must be killed.

Exception noted - Rigger thanks you for your cooperation!

:)

Oh he's precious! I wish my dogs ear would stay up. :| He's a lil Yorky like Rigger 3.5lbs. Got the floppy ears though :(

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

If you want a dog, get a dog. If you want a cat, get a cat. But don't get a dog the size of cat so you can try to appear normal.

Any dogs, and all cats for that matter, that you can throw just as far as you can a football should not exist.

Proud Parent of an English Springer Spaniel!

The best thing about Rigger is not only is he cute as a button, he's ridiculously good-natured. Granted, so are his owners, so that might have something to do with it. :)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Rigger looks like he has a huge personality...big dog in a small body...

my friend is looking to adopt their cairn...
I am trying to decide..

SMiles;)
eustress. : a positive form of stress having a beneficial effect on health, motivation, performance, and emotional well-being.

Well...you just haven't met Punk. No yipping from this little girl. (I won't tell her about the mean things you said.)
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

I used to hate little dogs until my gf wanted a Yorky. Samson is the most badass little dog I've ever met. With the exception of other Yorkies.

Seriously this lil dude is afraid of nothing and doesn't yip yap like other little dogs. He loves to play fetch with a tennis ball. Try to imagine a 3lb Yorkie carrying a tennis ball. It's like shoving a bowling ball into a humans mouth. But the lil dude pulls it off.

Bash all you wish, you have no clue what you're talking about till you meet some cool Yorkshires. They're just miniture Rottweilers with more hair and a much more cool attitude.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

no way!!! I grew up with minature chihuahua's all my life!!! My little dogs were great, but I will admit that some chihuahua's tend to have nasty personalities.

As for me, I'm getting a Pug when I graduate in May and get my own place!! B|
Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)