RkyMtnHigh

Candle Wax

I do believe ice does the trick.

No, no, no...Follow the other two's advice. Believe you me, speaking from experience, the iron thing works. I spilled black candle wax none the less on my carpet the day I put my house up for sale. I almost commited suicide right there but then I thought I probably shouldn't, then I'd have blood on the carpet too.

Anything pourous will work, newspaper, brown paper bag, towel (that you plan to throw away after), napkins, etc. It will work.

I spilled black candle wax none the less on my carpet the day I put my house up for sale

lol I did it to mine the day before the ispection to get my deposit back.... took me 4 dollars in newspaper and about a hour of work and alot of doubt but it worked wonderfully
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

What were you doing with the candle to have it dripping everywhere? hmmmmmmmm.

I do believe ice does the trick.

*shaking head* Men!...always about sex:ph34r: I simply love to burn candles and the fragrance in my place..but sometimes don't pay close enough attention to an uneven burn.

I think ice would've worked if I caught it earlier..but it's all dried and hardened now..so I'm trying the iron idea..will letcha know. If that idea works, then we can change this thread into a "what kinky things to do with candle wax";):D

make sure its the right wax candles from "normal" stores wax burns WAY to hot (not that I cough know) think special stores ..... look for body wax

Just make sure when buying regular candles to buy unscented and not coloured...those are the ones that will burn too hot....not that I would know B|

unscented and not coloured.

They really need a warning on them stating that the oils used to scent will cause horrible burns and jumping up and down while yelling "oh shit oh shit oh shit"

Not that I would know :)
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

make sure its the right wax candles from "normal" stores wax burns WAY to hot (not that I cough know) think special stores ..... look for body wax

Just make sure when buying regular candles to buy unscented and not coloured...those are the ones that will burn too hot....not that I would know B|

Some like it hot...
Because life is an adventure - it may not be the one you planned, but then it wouldn't be an adventure!

"what kinky things to do with candle wax"W

make sure its the right wax :| candles from "normal" stores wax burns WAY to hot (not that I cough know) think special stores ..... look for body wax :$

You just have to hold it higher up so it cools a little as it falls;)
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca