Skyrad

A question for the ladies

After dating a week the guy says... "baby, I'll support anything you do... I wish you would be with me tonight, but I understand... go do what you love... but I wish you wouldn't go" anything sounding too serious too soon.

"I love you."

"Oh you're going to be there thursday, there friday, and there on saturday... can I come with you all weekend and stand there by your side"

Or if I go somewhere my guy and a group and he doesn't leave me side... I want him to mingle, go talk to other people.

PMS #449 TPM #80 Muff Brother #3860
SCR #14705 Dirty Sanchez #233

Standing in the doorway of the bathroom while I brush my teeth--or do anything else in there for that matter. I feel trapped.

I hate that too. I don't know why... but I get uncomfortable. Maybe not all the time... just when there are arguments or tension.

Telling me I cannot go to the DZ this weekend again!

Telling me I cannot buy something I want to - It is my own money, fuck off.

"I love you!" after 2 days of dating

"Come meet my family - they will love you" - after a week of dating

"So how do you want to get married?" After a week of dating

"I know you said you don't want children, but you will change your mind!" " How many should we have, 3 or 4?"

"I don't like your skydiving friends/work mates hugging/kissing you. Tell them to stop!"

Scratching through my life. I will let you in when I feel comfortable letting you in.
Calling my folks or siblings is a no-no.
Definate deal breaker!

"I hate your team name!"

"I am sorry I pissed you off - here have a kitten! "
(Yes that really happened, I told him to come back and fetch it. The justice was getting white kitten hair all over his black suit pants)
The kitty was cute, but I had 3 already.

Damn, I could write a novel on this subject, better stop now.

I think true friendship is under-rated

Twitter: @Dreamskygirlsa

what makes you feel claustrophobic in a relationship?

When my partner decides to become captive of the "watchtower organization" concept.

SMiles;)
eustress. : a positive form of stress having a beneficial effect on health, motivation, performance, and emotional well-being.

Telling me I cannot go to the DZ this weekend again!

Telling me I cannot buy something I want to - It is my own money, fuck off.

"I love you!" after 2 days of dating

"Come meet my family - they will love you" - after a week of dating

"So how do you want to get married?" After a week of dating

"I know you said you don't want children, but you will change your mind!" " How many should we have, 3 or 4?"

"I don't like your skydiving friends/work mates hugging/kissing you. Tell them to stop!"

Scratching through my life. I will let you in when I feel comfortable letting you in.
Calling my folks or siblings is a no-no.
Definate deal breaker!

"I hate your team name!"

"I am sorry I pissed you off - here have a kitten! "
(Yes that really happened, I told him to come back and fetch it. The justice was getting white kitten hair all over his black suit pants)
The kitty was cute, but I had 3 already.

Damn, I could write a novel on this subject, better stop now.

:o Damn! Guys actualy do that????
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

I hate that too. I don't know why... but I get uncomfortable. Maybe not all the time... just when there are arguments or tension.

We never argue. We play argue; but we're always laughing. I think we argued for real enough in our 2nd year that we got it out of our systems.:D And really, that was just the same argument rehashed a million different ways--SO much fun.:S:P

I just don't like the door thing, in general. I have a lot of weird quirks like that. Thank goodness Billy finds them charming and/or thinks I'm hilarious.B|

Oh, and Bobbi---CALL, ya beotch!;)

Billy and I don't really need a lot of time away from one another. I don't like to be bothered for 1/2 hour or so/day--I'll just shut the door to my office or something. Billy could careless about that sort of "time alone". We do a lot together and we genuinely have a better time when we're together. We do thing separately, too, of course but probably not nearly as often as other couples.

My father & stepmom are that way and so are my grandparents who are still as cute as a button together, so much in love, and recently celebrated 60 years together.:) What works for one couple might not work at all for the next.:)
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.