jumper03

Snow on the Raeford DZ...wtf???

It's NC, that stuff will never last. It will melt in no time and you will all be pond swooping before you know it.

Gunnery Sergeant of Marines
"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker

Blow me!!!;)Low 30's here yesterday morning and our furnace was broken.

With relish or what exactly?:P
Sorry about the furnace. The mornings are a bit cold but the days are still nice.
I can only hope that we have as nice weather for Holiday as we did last year.
2 years ago it was nasty cold.

Surprise surprise ... it's wet in Seattle. But, unlike our normal gray skies, spit, and drizzle, it is back to hard core rain again. (Knock wood) I don't live in one of the areas prone to flooding, but I fear that if this keeps up, we'll have another round of floods by the end of the week.

Sigh.[:/]
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I don't live in one of the areas prone to flooding, but I fear that if this keeps up, we'll have another round of floods by the end of the week.

We are supposed to set the all time rain record for a month here in Seattle later today.....ggggrrrrr

I dont live in a flood prone area.. .. I was also a geology major and KNOW that living near a stream.. can be pretty some times of the year.. but gaurantees you will get flooding when it does get wet..

That said I DO have to cross the Snohomish/Snoqualmie/Skykomish River Valley and the last couple weeks that has HUGELY Sucked.. especially when the bridge and roads thru Snohomish get under water. Hell Lake Snohomish is STILL pretty good sized...and not shrinking.