windcatcher

Have you ever tried to do this?

Not that I ever have:), but have you ever tried figuring out someone's password to their computer/email/user accounts? :$

It's more for the sake of figuring out what someone's password is ( why the heck did they choose *****) than actually trying to access others' accounts. Anyone admit to trying? :)

edited to add: I know I'm naughty, but I don't do this anymore. :|

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

Nope. But I did have an ex-boyfriend do that to me once. I broke up with him for it.

Brie

edited to add: my husband knows all of my passwords, and I sometimes have him go into my email account and send some off or print something. We have nothing to hide from eachother.
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

I always thought the people in the movies who used "simple" guessable passwords (names, birthdays) did not exist in the real world, which in my mind would make trying to "guess" somebody's password pointless. In reality I guess there really are people that are careless enough to do that. Don't bother trying to guess any of mine, they're all indecipherable strings of numbers and letters (they have meaning to me, or I have mnemonic devices for remembering them, but they'd all appear nonsense to anybody else).
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Never deliberately tried to finger out a password - Went to friends' house once, and his wife had all the passwords to email, bank, CC sites, etc along with usernames and account #s neatly typed out and taped to the wall. Basically, anyone could have walked in while they weren't home, sat down at thier computer and wiped them out.

"Bad Idea" I told 'em!!!

Easy Does It