jumpjunkie2004

Feel free to laugh at me...

This morning, I drove my son's carpool and stopped at the grocery store to pick up a few things. When I came home, I discovered that I was wearing two different running shoes:S one navy and neon green - one white and light blue. They look nothing alike!

It made me wonder if anyone else had ever done the same thing.

Well????

Tell me about a time that you've done something similar.
Jump, Land, Pack, Repeat...

:D:D:D = $0.00
LOL = $0.00
LMAO = $0.00
PIMPLMAO = $0.00

TOTAL BILL = $0.00
-----------------------
I went to the DIY store last year to get some light-bulbs. I was rushed so I just put some trousers on and didn't bother with boxers. Only after walking through the store and the subsequent checkout did I realised that my fly was undone and the gap it produced was open wide enough to see my man-bits.:$
Gerb

I stir feelings in others they themselves don't understand. KA'CHOW !

Could have been worse. You could have been wearing nothing at all!

I am truly struggling with imagining how on earth that could possibly be considered.. Worse.:S:P:D:D

Yea I was just thinking that after I posted it. It would only be worse for her son, beneficial for anyone in the surrounding area.

I went to the DIY store last year to get some light-bulbs. I was rushed so I just put some trousers on and didn't bother with boxers. Only after walking through the store and the subsequent checkout did I realised that my fly was undone and the gap it produced was open wide enough to see my man-bits.:$

EEEKKK!!!!:$

Poor unsuspecting shoppers;)
Fear is Temporary, Regret is Forever!

www.myspace.com/byasa

I have done this too!! Except instead of running shoes it was a pair of flip flops. Two different colors and two different heights. I had no clue. Picked my kids up and then when to the grocery store to pick up a few items. When I realized it (I had made it home and was kicking them off) it made sense to me why everyone was looking at me like I was kinda strange.:D:S. I knew right then and there that my life is just too hectic!![:/] Or I'm just not paying attention...one of the two.:D:P

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

The kids are off from school today. I'm not used to my daughter's truck being in the driveway on a work day, so I left the garage like usual and I guess my mind was elsewhere. I came within inches of crashing into her truck! :S:$
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

When I came home, I discovered that I was wearing two different running shoes one navy and neon green - one white and light blue. They look nothing alike!

That's not unusual... You have another pair just like them. I've seen you wearing them.

What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

I am often the epotomy of the absent minded professor... most of the times when I make mistakes I don't notice them until someone else points them out. :$

yesterday I (along with three others) showed up at my tuesday evening class that it turned out was canceled (in fact it has never been scheduled... :D) though I've done worse... I'm sure... :S:D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Got one better,or worse. When I lived in Indy,I used to hit the remote starter for my car and the garage door opener at the same time. 4a.m hit both buttons rememberd I forgot my coffee on way to door to garage,got in a hurry. Jumped in car never looked behind me and yep the door was not opened,till I opened it with the car half in half out. Batteries were dead in garage door opener:$
--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

My boss spent the day in the field with me one day and I was really nervous and was running late, in a hurry, I threw on a navy blue pump and a black pump and didn't notice since they were the same style shoe. My boss and I made a half day of sales calls and he decided to take a smoke break in a parking lot and he looked down at my shoes and said "I bet you have another pair just like those" and I replied, "yes, I own every color, they are so comfortable" and he said LHAO "I can tell you own more than one color" ...confused, I decided to look down and noticed that I'd been out making sales calls with two different color shoes and asked him if we could swing by my house so I can change and he laughed really hard and said "no, I think this will be fun to see how many of your customers notice". So, I spent the entire day being self conscious about my customers noticing my mismatched shoes. :D
He was the best boss I've ever had..loved his sense of humor.:ph34r: