boinky

Desktop Images

I switch them around frequently, depending on my mood. Here's some of the pictures I've taken...

The bunny picture was taken outside my apartment a few years ago. This was the first picture I took with my new camera. Key West is from the sunset festival there back in 2005. Oxford is from a work trip I took last year. Puppy is my parents Weimie, Skitch. And if I ever need to relax a bit, the Rusty picture is the one.
Burn the land and boil the sea,
You can't take the sky from me.

I took this picture when I was at burnaby...I thought it would make a good back ground. I have no idea who that is though.

http://www.aspirenterprises.com/Pictures/Skydiving/20060826/Picture010.jpg

That is Brent Henderson aka:Brento
He's in the swoop circuit and their camera guy.
Burnaby's year end party is Saturday night (11th)... you should come by. It's at The Beacon.

Mine's been the same since July 2005 - it's the missing man formation done right after a friend's ash dive. I was on the jump, but a friend took this photo from the ground using my camera.

I keep thinking I should change it but so far I haven't come up with anything I like more.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I'd say the reasoning behind your image staying the same is very valid. Maybe it keeps them close to you?

It was that way for a while, but now it's just that I really dig the shot and haven't found one I like better yet. Plus, it makes for a good desktop image since there is a lot of a single, dark color so my icons show up well.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Plus, it makes for a good desktop image since there is a lot of a single, dark color so my icons show up well.

Yup...I noticed that with my new image too. The green leaves make a great background. And the picture is simple and not too busy.
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

I have ordered this print from mark jacobson called inner family medicine, can hardly wait till it is framed and on my wall........

meanwhile it is on my desktop.

SMiles;)
eustress. : a positive form of stress having a beneficial effect on health, motivation, performance, and emotional well-being.

Pretty! But is she topless?

Yes, but that's not completely evident in the pic.(if it was, I wouldn't feel comfortable using my computer in public...;))
"Science, logic and reason will fly you to the moon. Religion will fly you into buildings."
"Because figuring things out is always better than making shit up."