lisamariewillbe

I know you are jealous

See above;)

Lisa, the best way is to have the snake sexed at your vet. That's what the doc I work for tells me;) Keep in mind, the vet coud be wrong too. Also, how young is your new one? You might have wait till he/she is older to get him/her sexed.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Whats the way to tell by the tail the gender so I dont have to pop or have her probed?

The girls are ummm...wider down there

Here's a pic to prove all pets can get along :)

That pic does not look they are getting along. Looks like they both want to kill each other.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

See above;)

Lisa, the best way is to have the snake sexed at your vet. That's what the doc I work for tells me;) Keep in mind, the vet coud be wrong too. Also, how young is your new one? You might have wait till he/she is older to get him/her sexed.

Wrong Lisa :D I know mine is a girl ;)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

At JAX I sexed some of the boas, and the gators... I only was right once on the gators but they arent as easy to tell as a snake. Shes only 2 months old so I could pop her still but if I dont do it soon I wont be able to and will have to wait till she is big enough to probe :|
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

That pic does not look they are getting along. Looks like they both want to kill each other.

Nahhh....back then, they'd just sit together like they didn't know what each other were.

That's an old picture when I used to let the snake cruise the house. She's too big now and scares the cats :D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Yummy Corn snake.

JELLIED CORN SNAKE

900g (2lb) Corn snake
600ml (1 pint) Chicken Stock
1 Onion
1 Carrot
1 stick Celery
15g (½ oz) Gelatine
½ Lemon
1 Bouquet Garni
Fresh Herbs
Grated nutmeg
Place the snake skin side down and sprinkle with a pinch of grated nutmeg, grated lemon zest and the chopped herbs.
Cut the snake into pieces about 4 inches long.
Roll up each piece and tie with string.
Put the stock, finely chopped onion, carrot and celery with the bouquet garni into a saucepan and bring to he boil.
Add the snakes and simmer very gently for about 15 minutes or until tender, .
Extract the snake and remove the string and placing them in a bowl.
Measure the stock and make up to 450 ml (¾ pint) with water.
Add the lemon juice to the gelatine to dissolve, add to the hot stock stirring to ensure it is fully dissolved.
Strain over the snake and leave to set.
Turn out when cold.

Goes great with a side order of Snails in garlic

:D:D:D:D

Gone fishing