guppie01

What would you say???

If you found out the person above you passed on??? Or have something to say to someone special in your life... let it out!

All too often we neglect to tell the people in our lives how much they mean to us...

Since I don't have anyone above me, I'll start with someone in my life:

Beth, You have been such an amazing addition to my life. You have a beauty that most don't even take the time to appreciate or recognize. I enjoy watching you walk a room and make sure that you talk to each and every single person - giving your love to everyone. I love your zest, your brain, your mischievous self, strength, and your openness. You do not pass judgment on people based upon perception. You are also very forgiving to people, even if they've hurt you - you have an amazing soul!!! We have a zany connection and it's so wonderful to be able to talk to someone who TRULY understands me! Thank you for everything!!!

Love you girl!
g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

I'm sure she was a really cool person and someone somewhere is going to miss her.

Can I have her gear? :ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Slappie, without you, my life would be significantly less fluffy.

(and thanks to Gia I know have a Dave Matthews song stuck in my head ...)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Krisanne, Who is going to correct all my mistakes?? Tell me how I really look the next morning? Give me grief just being ME? Tell me how in the world can you take that BIG of detour to Neighbors? WHO I TELL YOU?? :ph34r::P:)

For all your honesty, smiles and laughs, the world would never be the same.

Muff Brother # 3883, SCR # 14796 ICD # 1 - Pres.
Yeah, I noticed and I think it's funny!

It's been so great to watch Lisa grow over the past few years. She has struggled, overcome, and glows - she has found peace. Her passion for her children is incredible and un-ending.

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
OMG, is she okay?

Damn wish I could have found someone to fuck him before he died :|

LOL :D:D:D

OMG, that was exactly my thought!!!

g
OMG, is she okay?

Here lies Tana, she was a great Telecommunications Engineer and had a really hot Hornet, some think she was just a Mirage but she will be missed at the Farm..... :) :)
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

Evil Demon Boy likes to be mysterious and mask his identity behind Sydemon2. He likes to tease, he likes to flirt, he likes to instigate... but I've seen and know the softer side of Demon Boy via PM!!! He's really a good guy!

g
OMG, is she okay?

Evil Demon Boy likes to be mysterious and mask his identity behind Sydemon2. He likes to tease, he likes to flirt, he likes to instigate... but I've seen and know the softer side of Demon Boy via PM!!! He's really a good guy!

g

Shhh... don't blow his cover :P

Shhh... don't blow his cover

Hey, he was the one who sent me good vibes via PM when I was feeling down one day!

g
OMG, is she okay?