zipper

Skydiving in Iowa

NOOOOO corn, I got lost trying to find minnosota, I tried to drive straight through.... got wicked tired and somehow got lost by several hundred miles after I got back on track. All stitch could say was "hahaha women drivers" fucker>:(

This is wrong on so many levels.

1. if you were looking for Mn and got "lost by several hundred miles" you were probably driving right by my front door and never called.:(

2. You also drove by at least 3 Dropzones. You could have stopped in and asked directions.;)

Iowa needs a Turbine. I'm looking for a brave soul to finance a PAC750.:)
"Buttons aren't toys." - Trillian
Ken

This is wrong on so many levels.

1. if you were looking for Mn and got "lost by several hundred miles" you were probably driving right by my front door and never called.

Yes I drove by alot of people, kicking my ass now for trying to keep going. I had started driving in the evening so I was in Iowa at sunrise ..... [:/]

2. You also drove by at least 3 Dropzones. You could have stopped in and asked directions

Id heard the DZs usually close at halloween for the winter....

Iowa needs a Turbine. I'm looking for a brave soul to finance a PAC750.

LOL Good luck
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

I like small towns and I like it that at least one is trying to maintain that small-town character.

I came from a small town like you I love the small town character. harrisonville Mo is not a small town and it is suburb area of kansas City.... tehy just don't like anyone there I guess.. the sign that was posted was on behalf of the kansas City carpenters union. why would craftsman dislike another supplier is beyond me?
Joe
www.greenboxphotography.com

I think they already have one;) at Paradise Skydivers in Vinton IA. I jumped there Porter a few years ago, what a great place.

How the Hell can you get lost in IA?:P All the roads go either east-west or north-south and you can see for miles.

Must just be the farmer in me but, IA is heaven on earth.:)

It is just like Atlanta, but different.

I've been, actually spent almost a week in
Mt. Pleasant, Iowa, oh and actually another time in Iowa City.

Met one of the coolest, and prettiest, girls ever on a cruise and she was from Iowa.

hmmm maybe I should move to Iowa

Is there a turbine DZ there?
Skymama's #2 stalker -