Daizey

2 weeks notice

As for the job situation-I have a temporary one that I am starting on Dec. 29th and I'll be subbing in a few districts. Hopefully I'll land a permanent job by September! The area I'm moving to though is a little difficult in terms of job prospects

What an AWESOME thread. I love seeing things like this. I know the feeling. 1 week from today I'll have that piece of paper that opens all the doors. Nightingale is graduating too. We're all just one big, happy, graduating family.

Don't worry, I'm sure as soon as you step foot in those classrooms, and the management sees how great you are with the students, you'll have a permanent job in no time.

:)
Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

you'll be loving the fact that there won't be any more long nights ahead of you
--------------------------------------------------------------
[insert] cheap joke at Phree's expense [/insert]

Dude, Phree is like all green and powerful now so you should be nice to him.

(And, no, i was not able to type that without LMAO):D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Thanks everyone!

It's true, I can't teach any higher than elementary school cause they'd be taller than me:D haha actually, I'm gonna get my masters in middle childhood I think, so most likely I will once again be the shortest kid in class:D Even right now, I am student teaching in fourth grade (3 days to go!!) and I have a student who is taller than me:( :ph34r:

The kitties are definitely on my list of reasons to move to Ohio, Sunny! I miss them!

You know what's funny? I started posting here on my first day of college. :)

*daizey*