RedKite

Are you all Sad People

Hi y'All

I only visit the site occasionally. That said, I see the same names on the posts everytime I log on and the same people logged on.

Does this mean that a lot of you don't have proper lives and perhaps don't even jump - I'm serious here.

If this applies to you then pleases 'Get a Life' - there's more to it than muppetting around on a website.

There are some people who have helped me immensely with queries I have raised but there are at least as many self righteous, pompous wallies who seem to live on the site permanently.....to you I say 'Get a Life' and do some actual jumping.....MUPPETS!!!!!!

Bye Bye

Red Kite

Then.. hmm... it would be right to think (I mean, following your deep psychological analysis) that you are here trying to make a point while nobody else listens or cares what you say on your real life? :o:D

[Edit to change some grammar... :D]

Hi y'All

I only visit the site occasionally. That said, I see the same names on the posts everytime I log on and the same people logged on.

Does this mean that a lot of you don't have proper lives and perhaps don't even jump - I'm serious here.

If this applies to you then pleases 'Get a Life' - there's more to it than muppetting around on a website.

There are some people who have helped me immensely with queries I have raised but there are at least as many self righteous, pompous wallies who seem to live on the site permanently.....to you I say 'Get a Life' and do some actual jumping.....MUPPETS!!!!!!

Bye Bye

Red Kite

OK... so, you actually started a thread about how others need to get a life.... what could be said to that? Um.... maybe read your own posts. And ... I'm serious here.

My advice... be thankful for the people who have helped you (as you stated) but let the other people live their lives they way they see fit.

to you I say 'Get a Life' and do some actual jumping.....MUPPETS!!!!!!

Bye Bye

Red Kite

Can I be FOZZZYYY BEEEAR:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I am sad. Your post has made me realize that i'm just a loser loner with nothing better to do but post on a website on a friday night.
I hear the bottle and sleeping pills calling my name.

usually I can ignore them, but thanks to you I'll be downing them shortly.

Good bye world. Not that anyone will notice since i'm sad and a loser.:(:(:(
Skymama's #2 stalker -

I'm sorry, but it's hard to take serious a 'smack-down' from someone who uses the word "muppets" as an insult.
"...I've learned that while the "needs" in life are important (food, water, shelter), it's the "wants" in life (ice cream, chocolate, sex) that make it worth the effort." Kbordson

I am sad. Your post has made me realize that i'm just a loser loner with nothing better to do but post on a website on a friday night.
I hear the bottle and sleeping pills calling my name.

usually I can ignore them, but thanks to you I'll be downing them shortly.

Good bye world. Not that anyone will notice since i'm sad and a loser.:(:(:(

See ya, can i have you skydiving gear:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I love muppets, does that mean I'm not gonna be taken serious??:ph34r::P***

Only if you like that count-dracula one that sits in the balcony all the time...I never got him:P
"...I've learned that while the "needs" in life are important (food, water, shelter), it's the "wants" in life (ice cream, chocolate, sex) that make it worth the effort." Kbordson

I am jumping my lil booty off at least 5-10 jumps a week plus tunnel time. I sold my car for this sport, moved into a garage, and spend every moment I can at the dz. If I can't be at the dropzone... like when I'm at campus, at home, or on weathered out days, then dropzone.com is an alternate that I can read/learn about skydiving or bullshit with other skydivers and network. There are some good people on this website and I have gotten some great advice from them and made good friends. When I went to my first boogie, I didn't know a soul there, but some people I met through dropzone.com gave me a ride to the airport, hooked me up with people to jump with, and helped me get my SCR. There are some good people on here who are always willing to lend a helping hand and you bashing people who post on here is not helping anyone out....no good can come from it.

PMS #449 TPM #80 Muff Brother #3860
SCR #14705 Dirty Sanchez #233

No way!!!
I'm taking my gear with me. I have made arrangements that I be buried with it on.

foiled!!!

not really i was only going to sell it anyways, I'll just dig it up, the buyers wont know
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

No way!!!
I'm taking my gear with me. I have made arrangements that I be buried with it on.

foiled!!!

not really i was only going to sell it anyways, I'll just dig it up, the buyers wont know

But i'm being cremated:D:D

you said buried in your 1st post, now STFU and take those pills
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?