DustyP

whats right??....whats wrong??....whats even??

NOT to a non skydiver. I'm sure his girlfriend thinks the purse is more usefull than a parachute to her

shes a jumper too!

What I want to know did ske get "the ring";) Bry

yes and no!! i have the ring!

Nay.he can handle a Mambea I been tryin' to hook him up with equip. since day one. Been trying to get him to buy my Velo since day one. The little fuck got way too much common sense;) BRYAN

your still gonna hook me up with gear! just gotta play my cards right!

***Second.......am I the only person wondering why someone with 8 jumps in their profile is asking for a Mamba? I hope either that is seriously out of date, or that you throw in your life insurance policy into your gf's new purse.

Edit because I assumed canopy, not helmet.

you guys for real?? i have 9 jumps! biggest aerodyne mamba is 150sq. ft.!! think about that!

I'll probably get my girl card punched, but I just can't see spending that amount of money on a purse. Even at my worst shopaholic days, I thought $200 bucks was a ton to spend on one purse. I still do.
Hell, I was looking at Dooney & Burkes yesterday, 300 bucks and they're freakin' vinyl!!!

Of course, priorities are different for different people. I fly in the tunnel on a weekly basis at a rate of $11-$14/minute. That blows people's minds.

There are many who don't understand that!