NelKel

stolen christmas

Someone (a thief) has stolen my daughters money out of her card in the mailbox. Then put the fricking empty card back in the mailbox. That realy sucks. But the thing that sucks the most is her mother emails me a shitty letter stating that when my 17 yr. old daughter opened the card there was no money in it her feeling were hurt, and she now knows how I truly feel about her and my grandson.

Fucking bitch, she (her mother or her crackhead boyfriend) is probably the one/s who took the money, cause she is cheap, jelious, and wanted to start shit between me and my daughter on christmas.

I hope you'll have a better day than I'm having.

Someone dies, someone says how stupid, someone says it was avoidable, someone says how to avoid it, someone calls them an idiot, someone proposes rule chan

One year when I was a kid (16 y/o) someone broke into our house and stole 8 presents out from under our tree. Five of them were mine. We had a great Christmas anyway, because that's just stuff. Y'all can have a wonderful Christmas too if you don't let the little things ruin it.

Peace~
linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

Y'all can have a wonderful Christmas too if you don't let the little things ruin it.

I sure hope so....due to a last minute change of plans, we have no tree, no presents, Mom on another continent....and a bummed out bunch. [:/]

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I sure hope so....due to a last minute change of plans, we have no tree, no presents, Mom on another continent....and a bummed out bunch. [:/]

Oh man, I'm sorry to hear it. Stay strong and try to talk to each other if you can.

Sometimes distance helps us remember how much we mean to each other (I know that sounds corny, but my hubby and I have been in the military for 15 years now [active duty and now an 'army wife'], so I guess I know from whence I speak :ph34r:)

It would be cool if you could each write a letter about what the your family means to you and then read them when you're all back together again.
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Your daughter knows what you did for her though, correct?

Again, I know it's another trite and corny phrase, but truly it's the thought that counts.

I'm sure she's appreciative of what you tried to do. :)
Don't ruin your own Christmas by harboring anger (if you can help it; I know I could do well to learn that lesson myself as I clutch my aching jaw :S>:().
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Don't get sucked into the drama. Call your daughter, tell her what you did, you're sorry someone stole the money and.... {can you resolve it by giving her the same amount} Focus on your daughter... What matters is the good memories she has of Christmas to pass on fifty years from now...
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

That really sucks.I hope you can have a good holiday despite this.:)
My hubby will be working all of today and tonight and all day tomorrow.I wont see him til about 9pm tomorrow night.So I'm basically home alone for the holiday.My parents are pissed that I'm not with them but my hubby had to work and I didnt want to leave him alone on the holidays when he is home so,nothing we can do about it I guess.[:/]

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

Don't get sucked into the drama. Call your daughter, tell her what you did, you're sorry someone stole the money and.... {can you resolve it by giving her the same amount} Focus on your daughter... What matters is the good memories she has of Christmas to pass on fifty years from now...

And if possible, send the money directly to an account for her, or use Western Union. She will have to pick it up in person, and have id on her, so it's a little more likely that she and she alone will get it.
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]