Zeemax

NCIS help... please...

Ok, so me and my chick are really into NCIS. We've now managed to piece together the first two series and are proper addicted.

Now, we've just about managed to cope with the death of Caitlin in the first series, and now Gibbs is leaving???!?

Surely this cannot be? We are trying to find the third series somewhere in the UK, but in the mean time, can any 'ahead of us' american, please tell us that he is still in the third series... however... NO SPOLIERS PLEASEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! we just want to know that he is still in it.

Thanking you

:)
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

heeeeeey.... i earned that meyal plate! :D

Thank you all for the information. now i jusy have to find a way of watching the third series [:/]
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

heeeeeey.... i earned that meyal plate! :D

Thank you all for the information. now i jusy have to find a way of watching the third series [:/]

Bit torrent ;)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Let me rephrase...

A way to see it, without filling my computer with junky, trojans and spyware... ;)

Again, Bit Torrent... only n00bz get those nice little internet gifts with their TV shows. :P

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

National Criminal Intelligence Service?????

Oh. I thought they actually made a show about the Naval Criminal Investigative Service. I was wondering how they would make that boring desk job exciting enough to attract viewers.:|

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

duh... umm.. ok... right... so you have a Mac and you say you have problems with Viruses... :S

Sure you dont have a typewriter around?? those things do get infected with VERY NASTY Viruses, troyans and of all types and colors!! Oh.. and BEWARE!! your Microwave oven might be infected TOO!!!
Anyway, dont worry about the viruses in your computer, just go and rub a plastic ruler on your head, this suckers are sensitive to static electricity.:D:D

Cmon.. for real, go and download the freakin file and have some fun with your movie ;):)

(edit to correct some grammar... yes I know... it still sucks :D)