Darius11

My GF and I were wondering something. I figured someone on here would know the answer.

Why does cum smell like bleach?
And believe it or not we are being serious. Wondering if they share a chemical component or something.

Well I just saw an article saying it improves oral hygeine, maybe they're somehow related;)

History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

Why does cum smell like bleach?

And believe it or not we are being serious. Wondering if they share a chemical component or something.

Thank you.

Its based on the diet you have combined with the amount of acid in the body. These two combined not only change the smell but the taste as well. So if your girl likes to swallow, eat some salt free foods and run a lot. Doing this will keep her sucking your *ick forever.
If I stand on my tip toes, I can see the weekend from here!

Diet does DEFINATELY affect semen composition and .... um... taste. I tried to do a pubmed search on the topic of diet and semen and for some reason there weren't a whole lot of studies on the taste. :o But... from a non-medical prespective, try some pinapple juice. It's supposed to help. (so I've been told):$

Diet does DEFINATELY affect semen composition and .... um... taste. I tried to do a pubmed search on the topic of diet and semen and for some reason there weren't a whole lot of studies on the taste. :o But... from a non-medical prespective, try some pinapple juice. It's supposed to help. (so I've been told):$

:D:D:DYou were the primary responder I was looking for concerning a reply to this thread!:D:D:D I really dig smart chick's!:P

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

1st I get some of HH pimp fees on this one if you go to KY right?

2nd I guess it's only mine that smells like bleach every one else's tastes like rice puddin? Ewwwwwwww I can't belive I just wroth that......lumpy :(
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

:D:D:DYou were the primary responder I was looking for concerning a reply to this thread!:D:D:D I really dig smart chick's!:P

:$:$:$:$

But... I wasn't able to give him any specific data or research (although... I'm sure a few guys would sign up for that study). Just "general knowledge".... cuz doesn't everyone know about the pineapple juice? :)

edit to add (cuz I wouldn't want to disappoint):
Semen - Table 3 shows a dominance of Na and Cl... but just cuz something's salty doesn't mean it should smell like bleach.

Bleach - Sodium Hypochlorite (NaOCl)
But... per this MSDS sheet

RECAUTIONS FOR SAFE HANDLING AND STORAGE
DO NOT TAKE INTERNALLY
AVOID CONTACT WITH SKIN OR EYES, UPON CONTACT WITH SKIN OR EYES, WASH OFF WITH WATER.
AVOID BREATHING MIST OR VAPOR.

So you might not want them to be similiar

:$:$:$:$

But... I wasn't able to give him any specific data or research (although... I'm sure a few guys would sign up for that study). Just "general knowledge".... cuz doesn't everyone know about the pineapple juice? :)

edit to add (cuz I wouldn't want to disappoint):
Semen - Table 3 shows a dominance of Na and Cl... but just cuz something's salty doesn't mean it should smell like bleach.

Bleach - Sodium Hypochlorite (NaOCl)
But... per this MSDS sheet

RECAUTIONS FOR SAFE HANDLING AND STORAGE
DO NOT TAKE INTERNALLY
AVOID CONTACT WITH SKIN OR EYES, UPON CONTACT WITH SKIN OR EYES, WASH OFF WITH WATER.
AVOID BREATHING MIST OR VAPOR.

So you might not want them to be similiar

Well see K we don't just like you cause you're that smart doc chic but also cause you're one of us ;)

Dude, your balls are fucked up. Nut does NOT smell like bleach. It smells like.... salt water mixed with something terrible.

Ehhhhh.... salt water doesnt have a smell..only a taste..so that would mean...eeeyuckkk (so your ryan?)

A far as the bleach thing I know I have had my colored briefs have like a bleach spot in the groin area.but that was back in the california snow days after getting ready or being in the heat of moment with some coho. So on that note I would believe it can be altered by your diet, especially chemicals so maybe slow down onthe partying:D