Twoply

We're having a baby in the morning!!

Leave her home alone all night while you go out drinking with the guys at a local stripclub. Meet her at the hospital tomorrow morning still drunk and reeking of alcohol, with a pair of panties on your head, and lipstick all over your collar. The treatment you'll get won't be any worse, and it'll distract her from the labor pains. It's the least you can do! >:(

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Good luck, and don't pass out - Dr. Karen is right - the nursing staff will not only castrate you, they'll point and laugh, too.:P

Really, though. It is the most amazing experience, and one to be treasured and remembered as you see your child through their life; cherish this soul on loan from God, and love it mightily...and it will be the most amazing thing you've ever done, and ever felt.

Congratulations, and Happy Birthday to the wee one...and hugs to Mom.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Congrats!! :)
Remember, orgasmic childbirth is good and circumcision is bad.

From things you learn on dz.com.... You should tell the docs in the morn. I was reading on the internet.... see there's this site called dz.com and it talks about organsmic childbirth... so we think that's what we want. That would be SO FUNNY!!!! (of course... not if I was the doc, but since I'm not.... ) Do it!!

edit.... oh man... Michele. You have to post something so nice and wonderful and here I'm being a smart ass.... [thinking] [thinking] still tell the doc about orgasmic childbirth

Michele. You have to post something so nice and wonderful and here I'm being a smart ass.... [thinking] [thinking] still tell the doc about orgasmic childbirth

Wherever did I say to not tell the Dr. about orgasmic childbirth?? I think she should have all the fun possible, although with an epidural, she'd not feel it. She'd get the afterglow though, so it'd be worth it. :$:)
Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~