bloody_trauma

FOOK YEAH!

hot damn, had a shitty day but it just made a turn for the better, i was shopping online for a 2006 honda civic hybrid (spare me the why are you buying one of those questions its what i want) so any ways i come across one that has 30k miles on it and is advertised at 19,950. when i call the dealership i find out its a typo and they have to honor the web price, the original was in the neighborhood of 23,500. WooT! WooT! i save 3550 bones! now i have to run around and get a pwer of attorney and fax this and fax that and on and on the running around to get this thing is unbelievable! but im going to get that sucker! HOORAY FOR TYPOS!
Fly it like you stole it

Damn, you are lucky...they do that in the US? We had this telly going 150quid on an online store, when in reality it costed 1550pound. Anyway half of Britain tried to get it, but the shop's TCs state that if they make a typo in their stock they do not have to honor their original price.

Have fun with the new car!
He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.

hot damn, had a shitty day but it just made a turn for the better, i was shopping online for a 2006 honda civic hybrid (spare me the why are you buying one of those questions its what i want) so any ways i come across one that has 30k miles on it and is advertised at 19,950. when i call the dealership i find out its a typo and they have to honor the web price, the original was in the neighborhood of 23,500. WooT! WooT! i save 3550 bones! now i have to run around and get a pwer of attorney and fax this and fax that and on and on the running around to get this thing is unbelievable! but im going to get that sucker! HOORAY FOR TYPOS!

Same thing happened to me when I got my first car. I saw an ad for a Ford Explorer (used) for 7600 when the car was really being sold for 9600. Typo saved me 2 g's since they had to honor the autotrader.com ad.

Plus when we were looking at the car I found 200 bucks. It was like a sign or something to buy that car. I still have it and love it.
2 BITS....4 BITS....6 BITS....A DOLLAR!....ALL FOR THE GATORS....STAND UP AND HOLLER!!!!

Bill Von will be proud.. and maybe the polar bears near the north pole.;)

Now go pollute the sky with some Jet-A as you ride to altitude in an otter for a cheap thrill. B|

Only one gallon of pollution put into the sky per person per full load.:D Sweet. :o