floridadiver81

Palatka is a very nice DZ!

I was the first one there(at 7:30 am on a saturday morning)...in anticipation of my first aff jump and from the time i got there till the time i left i felt welcome. I met a bunch of new faces tonight....i want to thank the Palatka DZ for making my level 1 an enjoyable experiance....and i think i have found my new home when im not at work on the weekends!
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie
"Fight the air, and the air will kick your ass!!! "-Specialkaye

Congrats Jason.
So... when do you shitcan your job, apartment and boring girlfriend, buy a trailer on the dz and go for your ratings?
You've been warned junior.
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

well...as the money comes in i plan on being off of student status by february. My brother is helping me either piece together a rig..or finding a complete rig with half of my tax return...so that will save me money with renting gear..and once i learn to pack...it will help imensly with money issues..so i hope to be licensed by mid to end of march...or sooner depending on work schedule!!
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie

well...i cant really :shitcan" my job..although somtimes i wish i could...me and my boy nick..who some have met tonight at the dz are just getting an apartment..and the gf is one that i really plan on keeping for a while...so she is here....and as far as buying a trailer to live at the dz....may be a tent for awhile. And the ratings....im going to go as fast as i can. Its all about the money. The passion is there...i just need the funds to back it up!!!

well...i cant really :shitcan" my job..although somtimes i wish i could...me and my boy nick..who some have met tonight at the dz are just getting an apartment..and the gf is one that i really plan on keeping for a while...so she is here....and as far as buying a trailer to live at the dz....may be a tent for awhile. And the ratings....im going to go as fast as i can. Its all about the money. The passion is there...i just need the funds to back it up!!!

I'm drunk, ignore this post.
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

You should come out to the UF Falling Gators Collegiate boogie on the 12th-15th. Im sure there will be a AFF instructor there for you to jump with. It will be fun, plus you get to meet me! I will be at Palatka for the first time for the boogie too so I will get to jump at a new place, and in some cool planes.

Stay Safe Everyone
2 BITS....4 BITS....6 BITS....A DOLLAR!....ALL FOR THE GATORS....STAND UP AND HOLLER!!!!

I can probably come out to the dz..but not sure on if ill be able to afford to do AFF2 that weekend. I would love to..but im moving into and apartmnt and that is taking most of the money i will have till my income tax return gets back to me. we shall see what happens!

I will be at Palatka for the first time

Cough, Cough, BEER!!!:ph34r::P;)

Congrats again Jason!! Glad you had fun and are ready to do more. You should come out next weekend and go through the packing class. I don't remember right now what day it is, but will find out more for you tomorrow and post it when I do. If you learn to pack it could always be another source of income to help you on your way. I packed for almost 19 years before I started jumping (I started when I was 6, and I had a 6 year lay off due to a contractual agreement with Uncle Sam) But it can be a good source of income to help fund your skydiving needs.;)
Blue SkiesBlack DeathFacebook
www.PLabsInc.com
www.SkydiveDeLand.com
www.FlyteSkool.ws

Yeah beer...i brought some yesterday!!

Im going to give mark a call and see if he is going out and see if i can catch a ride with him being that he doenst live too far from me. How much does the packing class cost...if anything? Ill find a way to get out there though...even if i cant jump...just so i can be well on my way to becoming a dz bumB|:D

Yep. We've always had a great experience there. Art makes everyone feel welcome, and the local jumpers are great. We hope we can get back there sometime this year.

Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie