BlueSkiesKel

someone stole my dinner!

That just sucks. I'd leave a note, in black marker, taped to the fridge door...

"Dear Thief.

You ate my dinner. I left it so I could have dinner tonight. I didn't get dinner, but apparently YOU did...so now, may this food rot in your belly, give you the runs, carbuncles, boils, and warts, and hives, and make your breath stink. And that's me being nice."

Fawkers. Food thieves suck.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

I don't understand...someone steals your dinner, and you can't say anything about it because you're in the military?

Man. If that's the case, thanks for doing what you do. I couldn't do it...

(and I'd do an anonymous, typewritten in 16 pt. font bold...that way, no one but the thief would know who I was, and they couldn't say anything without admitting theft. Muahhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaa......)

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

that so rude... they could have at least left a note..... a woman in my office was working late, got hungry, and nicked someone's bean burrito....

She was at least polite enough to send around an apology email entitled, "To the former owner of a bean burrito..."

But someone of an imminent dinner, that's just f'n theivery.

Landing without injury is not necessarily evidence that you didn't fuck up... it just means you got away with it this time

Now that i've though about it some more...What troubles me most is i don't see anyone asking the really important question here....... what was for dinner?

You mention the freezer, which frightens me a bit. Are we talking TV dinner? Non-DiGornio frozen pizza? some sort of pre-packaged chicken thing?

I'm a bit worried kel, do we have to start cooking meals for you and fedexing them to the base just so you can eat properly?

Landing without injury is not necessarily evidence that you didn't fuck up... it just means you got away with it this time