stitch

What are the most likely places to get a date??

Which means she read AND can afford to take you out ... so she's probably out of your league. ;)

It mean she read? I declare. ;)

Ok, the edumacated ones are always trouble.
Always having opinions and stuff.

As far as being out of my league, that's just a statistical probability, so that wasn't hard to guess.

However, I've been reading the personals and picked out the better phrases.
"I live in a trailer in the woods" translates to "my estate".
"I'm drawing unemployment" translates to "a fixed income".
"Dating women with jobs" translates to "sharing person". :ph34r:

I'm going to assume that since you were volunteering at the clinic that it was setup to help those individuals who could not afford health insurance?

Some guys go to such clinics for routine blood tests. It doesn't mean they have anything, or that they're broke/uninsured. It just means they're trying to be safe and don't have a regular doctor for such things (whereas women have ob/gyns). Despite having a good job and health insurance, I went to such a place when I found out a girlfriend had been cheating on me, and again six months later (got a clean bill of health both times). Of course I didn't hit on any of the staff while there! :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I think these are even better ...

Trailer in the woods = charming country home

Drawing unemployment = steady income
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I think these are even better ...

Trailer in the woods = charming country home

Drawing unemployment = steady income

You are a wizard. I will definitely go with that.

"steady income and good teeth."
:)
After I get 3 more pulled, I'll have good teeth. :S:P
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

What does it tell you if she's cleaning blankets/sheets/comforter and sits outside the laundromat reading a book???

g

I would have to gather intelligence on the lady doing so. First, I'd have to know that is what she is doing!

If she is washing her comforter in a laudromat, that tells me something important - she doesn't have a douvet that needs professional cleaning. Thus, she is not wealthy, but practical.

Second, I would see what the comforter and sheets look like. Are they apparently of a high thread count? If they are flowery, etc., then that says that she's single. What about pillowcases? A woman with a dozen to wash? Okay, she likely doesn't have a live-in boyfriend - we dudes just don't handle that very well.

How is she dressed? What is she reading? Is she in the sun? On a shaded patio? What's the neighborhood? Etc.

These are such valuable sources of information, it's amazing! At laundromats, you see women without makeup, without being dressed up - utterly without pretense. Only their personalities shine through - along with the "raw" data of their existence.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I was working at the pub tonight, and I saw three people, two girls and a guy, fucking knitting in there! But one of the girls was pretty cute, so I actually went there and asked her to teach me how to knit:$ I didn't get her phone number, or anything else, well bar one piece of blue wolen thing I knitted, but who knows? Maybe I end up pulling in a knitting class(!!!)
He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.

But one of the girls was pretty cute, so I actually went there and asked her to teach me how to knit:$

That's it. There are some things that are acceptable, if sex was the overall outcome. Knitting, but no sex? An immediate guy-card revocation offense. :o

She immediately saw the desperation written in bold letters on your forehead. You've got no chance forever.

You should have been drinking beer and playing darts with friends. You could have asked her if she wanted to play darts.

Only their personalities shine through - along with the "raw" data of their existence.

Only in cold weather. :)

When they're on the rag, they're personaliyies really come through. B|B|:P
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Thread count: 800 / or 1200
Color: cream
# Pillow cases: 4
Dress: Typically casual, but clean
Book: anything by Paulo Coelho
Seated: on a bench, preferably in the sun

:ph34r:

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

See, I would say it says the exact opposite - she's got her own washer/dryer - she only comes to the laundromat to wash the stuff that's too big for her one at home.

Yup. No way in hell my blankets will fit in my washer. I gotta go to the laundromat to wash them.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

But one of the girls was pretty cute, so I actually went there and asked her to teach me how to knit:$

That's it. There are some things that are acceptable, if sex was the overall outcome. Knitting, but no sex? An immediate guy-card revocation offense. :o

She immediately saw the desperation written in bold letters on your forehead. You've got no chance forever.

You should have been drinking beer and playing darts with friends. You could have asked her if she wanted to play darts.

I know, I am probably labeled as the creepy guy. Oh well, I could give her some free booze to get off the "friend" list to the "potential shag".:)
He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.

I know, I am probably labeled as the creepy guy. Oh well, I could give her some free booze to get off the "friend" list to the "potential shag".:)

Nah, you can still salvage something from this.

Hang out with her as the friend. She'll introduce you to her friends and you can hit 5 or 6 of them.

Thread count: 800 / or 1200 - this tells me that she likes nice stuff. But, likely has paid more for 4-ply yarn with a thread count of 200/ or 300.

Color: cream - neutral, pragmatic.

# Pillow cases: 4 - rational, pragmatic.

Dress: Typically casual, but clean - not out to impress.

Book: anything by Paulo Coelho - tells me she has a sense for the mystic, is spiritual without being religious.

Seated: on a bench, preferably in the sun - like the outdoors-type guy. Is the sort of woman who would give a phone number to a homeless man.:P Not my type.:D

My wife is hotter than your wife.

You left out funerals and high schools.

One of those is a violation of forum rules and I did put "other" for alternative options. Like BDSM clubs in Remi's case. ;)

There's nothing in the forum rules about picking up high school students at funerals. Especially if they're over 18. Just ask Lindercles.

A short clip of Lindercles trying to pick up girls in austin
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.