Slappie

Would someone please build something in College Station!

I'm doing just fine, Thanks.

It's January and we have somewhere in the neiborhood of 600K on the books right now - just that none have really started.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I'm doing just fine, Thanks.

It's January and we have somewhere in the neiborhood of 600K on the books right now - just that none have really started.

When we starting the SlapAss Construction company? I'll be the Slap, you be the Ass :D we'd make millions! You be the GC and I'll sit back and drive a larger then needed diesel pickup truck, drinking beer at 9am from a cooler in the back.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I'll sit back and drive a larger then needed diesel pickup truck, drinking beer at 9am from a cooler in the back.

I thought you did that, now?

Hush Mike, I'm trying to make money doing now! If you blow it I'll sue you! :|

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I'll sit back and drive a larger then needed diesel pickup truck, drinking beer at 9am from a cooler in the back.

You will sue him if he . . .

Why am I not surprised . . . :o:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

You will sue him if he . . .

Why am I not surprised . . . :o:P

He's the fluffer, not me... :P

Or was that anti-fluffer? I can never remember...
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Are you frigg'n kidding me? Right now in B/CS is the largest building boom ever experienced in the area. EVER. Finding work in any part of the process isn't hard right now, most everyone is short handed.

Right now there are 4 new complete apartment complexes going up another 4 about to go up and 2 that just got the zoning approved. There's a new resort style hotel just starting, more then one HUGE church under construction, new city buildings in Bryan, new resturants, a new high school, a new elementary school, a HUGE addition to a subdivision...

Basically the list could go on and on, its HUGE right now, all sorts of new building and a TON of new businesses coming in the area. Its pretty exciting actually.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

A max-security prison offering work-release???

Yup. Where else do you think we get our packers?

Huh, i thought you got them from the Molecular Biology dept. :P:D (or whatever the hell Joey is studying these days.):D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Huh, i thought you got them from the Molecular Biology dept. TongueLaugh (or whatever the hell Joey is studying these days

There's really not much difference when you get down to it.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Are you frigg'n kidding me? Right now in B/CS is the largest building boom ever experienced in the area. EVER. Finding work in any part of the process isn't hard right now, most everyone is short handed.

Right now there are 4 new complete apartment complexes going up another 4 about to go up and 2 that just got the zoning approved. There's a new resort style hotel just starting, more then one HUGE church under construction, new city buildings in Bryan, new resturants, a new high school, a new elementary school, a HUGE addition to a subdivision...

Basically the list could go on and on, its HUGE right now, all sorts of new building and a TON of new businesses coming in the area. Its pretty exciting actually.

Yeah yeah yeah...what they need is a bigger commercial airport with better than a broken turbo prop to and from Dallas. >:(:S:D

Oh, and less of that stinky clay that messes up my jump pants. :|
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Oh, and less of that stinky clay that messes up my jump pants. :|

Clay's cheating on Tanya?? :o I hope his balls are insured for dismemberment. :P
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"