sunshine

Today sucks

I hardly ever have bad days. Today though has been really bad. I hate this day, someone needs to make it better for me.

your day is about over now isn't it, sleep early and start anew tomorrow (today my time)
Since I'm already at Tuesday, I can tell you the Teusday is Looking very good for you:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

It's blue monday, that's why.

How about a hot, lingering shower followed by a rubdown.
Then we retire to your bedroom and break out the coconut oil and go apeshit on one another?
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

I heard on the radio that today is the worst day for millions of people. They said that all the debt from Christmas starts settling in, and people start to worry about their financial future, etc...

Today didn't suck that bad for me... It was yesterday that was pure hell. [:/]

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I heard on the radio that today is the worst day for millions of people. They said that all the debt from Christmas starts settling in, and people start to worry about their financial future, etc...

Makes sense. New Years resolutions have been blown, and it's dull and dreary outside...

Ok, now I'm depressed, too. :(:(:(

:P Be happy, Sunshine! I don't know why, but you should! :)
I have a sign on my closet door in my bedroom that says, 'Smile or I'll beat you up!'
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I am with you. Mine has not been particularily bad, just well yuck. Woke up 30 minutes late. Worked butt off for 8 hours. Now I am working some more on the home business. Yes, that is a choice, but the extra money is nice. Wait, I don't see that extra money. Poopies!

BAH! I am with you... is it over yet? B|

~ Lisa
~ Do you Rigminder?

Thankfully i have no Christmas debt and i made no resolutions. I do feel a bit better now cause i called a good friend, then went to the gym, then took a hot shower, and now i'm IMing with a total hottie. The day did get better.:)
Jaye ~ i think i might like it if you beat me up. :$

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!