porterhouse

Anyone hiring in Denver?

My wife and I are thinking about moving to Denver.

Does anyone know of any job opportunities in the area? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Basic background:

Education:
Double MBA (Marketing and Finance, 3.7 cumulative GPA)
Undergrad in Business Administration
Certified Credit Analyst

Basic work background:
Currently working in consulting: Finance, Accounting, Fraud, Process Flows, Technology, etc.

Federal Reserve Bank: Capital Budgeting and process improvements

Fortune 500 Bank: Finance, Fraud Investigations, Collections

I can forward a complete resume upon request.

Thanks in advance and Blue Skies.

have you tried craigslist, monster, career builder, denver post, denver jobs, etc?

looks like you have a great ammount of education combined with experience. shouldn't be too hard to find something you like here in that field! i'd reccommend my workplace, but i hate it, so i won't do that to you!

denver rules! move here!

have you tried craigslist, monster, career builder, denver post, denver jobs, etc?

looks like you have a great ammount of education combined with experience. shouldn't be too hard to find something you like here in that field! i'd reccommend my workplace, but i hate it, so i won't do that to you!

denver rules! move here!

LOL! Thanks. I'm going through those routes too, but I know it's always easier through a warm lead.

Here' my deal for you: If you can help me secure a good job out there, I'll buy you a case of beer of your choice, 5 jump slots, and a lift ticket for the mountains (contigent upon you drinking the beer with me, using the jump tickets to jump with me, and riding/skiing the slopes with both me and my wife.)

B|

You don't want to move here. It's cold and snowy.

That's one of the many reasons we'd like to move there.

That was my canned answer. Ironically, it has been true for the past month.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

That, and we have coyotes. ;)

But not enough, else we wouldn't have so damn many prairie dogs.

Oh! And we have something else; My first CO jump was at Calhan. As the DZO was showing me the aerial photo the following exchange took place:

DZO: "The painted tires are here, here, here, and here. If you land inside them, there won't be any cactus."

Me: "CACTUS???"
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Yeah, well, tell him to stay out of my front yard. Somehow, the "cool coyote in the daylight" is a "fiend of hideous and supernatural proportions" when yipping viciously into the night air. (Okay, so now I'm exaggerating a bit. :)
But, speaking of your office window (so as not to hijack this thread COMPLETELY), is your firm hiring?
TPM Sister #102

I saw one yesterday from my office window! Very cool. He was just hanging out on the golf course till he got spooked by someone walking by.

Well I'll be damned! I had no idea they played golf!:P

I busted my thumb up landing at Calhan. Weee.........

Gotta love the tweezers they had hanging to deal with cactus run-ins.

Someone told me a story about a babe doing a butt-slide landing outside the tires. She finished it by screaming and jumping to her feet...with the cactus-pad still stuck to her butt. She reportedly had a long line of volunteers offering to help remove the needles.;)