WeakMindedFool

Parachutist Centerfold

Parachutist is doing centerfolds now? Are they anything like the ones in Playboy or Playgirl?:D I think we'll need you to fill out this brief survey, then...

Name:
Bust:
Waist:
Hips:
Birthdate:
Birthplace:
Ambitions:
If I Had More Time I Would:
Vacation Destination:
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

The centerfold of the Feb issue is a CRW pic, I don't think you mean that. To what pic are you referring?
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

I'm not gay but if I was that would be the guy!

Don't bother. When I had him, he was kinda loose and wouldn't stop crying. It was annoying enough to cancel out the otherwise decent head he gave. :|

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Don't bother. When I had him, he was kinda loose and wouldn't stop crying. It was annoying enough to cancel out the otherwise decent head he gave. :|

Blues,
Dave

Turtle at it again hey theres a reason he's called Turdle you know
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Blues,
Dave

Hey! Dude just PM'd me!!! He asked me to tell you not to bite so hard when he cums next time;)
Faith in a holy cause is to a considerable extent a substitute for lost faith in ourselves.
-Eric Hoffer -
Check out these Videos

Blues,
Dave

Hey! Dude just PM'd me!!! He asked me to tell you not to bite so hard when he cums next time;)

See what I mean about the crying? :D It was just a little nibble on his shoulder blade...how was I supposed to know he'd cum without my giving him a reach-around?! :ph34r:

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)