SkydiveStMarys

Grilled cheese

"Nuke the soap"!! Blasphemy!! You never cook the soap, thats what a microwave does, you are just supposed to heat it up!!>:(

Bobbi

Okay, why the hell are you cooking soap? And second, the warming action of a stove and a microwave is the same in the end.

third, don't be jealous.
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

Even though you called me dipshit today, I'm in total agreement here!
i once had a mayo/grilled cheese sammich made for me...ONCE! I thought I was going to puke...and I do actually eat mayo...like a banana sammich! It's better with mayo than with peanut butter...I swear.
Anywho....I like the grilled han n cheese with the soup idea....not a big fan of the mayter soup though...can i have bean n bacon?
Sweet tea...gotta have sweet tea with dinner!

Microwave cooks for the inside out, stove cooks from the outside in. Got it??;)

Bobbi

Stoves more cook from the bottom up, but if you are just warming something ( a small time in the microwave), the oscillation of the water molecules is not enought to "cook" it.

On either the stove or in the microwave, if one is not careful, one will cook something just meant to be warmed.
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

Dude, with your roomate maybe you shouldn't be so picky about what you put in your mouth-making a happy home and all that:)
mayo is the true source of all sandwich happiness...and try frying the PB/bananna sandwich next time-I've heard that it's great but I've never tried it.
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

MMmmm.. Grilled cheese... I LOVE a good grilled cheese sandwich. Just bread, lots o' butter, and cheese... I am so jealous!!

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

It melts the bestest!!!

thats cause its not cheese ... [:/] and it bounces.... cheese shouldnt bounce, and thank you foir ruining my dinner plans before it was spagetti, now its friggen grilled cheese and soup and I have no milk left>:(
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this