SkydiveStMarys

Grilled cheese

Tomato soup.

And lots and lots of butter. A proper grilled cheese has butter on both sides of both pieces of bread. B|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Tomato soup is a given, BUT you have to put some freshly diced tomatos, basil and some mozerrella cheese in the soup as well.

Whats better then a grilled cheese for lunch? Two grilled cheeses.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

See, and I butter the hell out of the outside of the sandwich but put Duke's mayo on the inside.
And I use only bread and cheese if I toast instead of grill adn it can only be served with cream of tomato soup
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

Mayo is supposed to be cold...eeeew warm mayo. There is no way in hell I am going to make a run to the Camden Medical center. If the mayo doesn't kill me they will!!

They'd airlift you to...wait for it...The Mayo Clinic

:S:S:D

This is supposed to be any EASY dinner....now your making it all gourmet and shit!!

Nope. Condensed Tomato soup, add some diced tomatos, that's easy, then some fresh or even the herb in a bottle basil, adds a lot of flavor, then some shredded moz cheese from the bag. Its easy to do all of this and nuke the soup while the grilled cheeses are grilling.

Trust me, I eat this meal literally once or twice a week.

So, you're just sick today, not stupid

Yeah, but my wife is getting my prescription on the way home from work...its that cough syrup with codine stuff...so I'll be feeling stupid (and hopefully finally able to sleep more then about 90 minutes at a time) in about 2 hours. *fingers crossed*

The shots I recieved yesterday feel like they have worn off, Mucinex isn't doing shit forme and the tussen is justlike drinking candy. Has about the same effect.>:(

Which sucks B/C its 7k ceiling at the DZ right now, there's a swoop course setup and hop-n-pop loads flying!!!!>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

AND I want to put another 200-300 jumps on my canopy before the CPC season starts in a few months.

But you do have to make it with milk, not water. Much better that way.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke