lawrocket

Women who wear glasses

Okay, I need a ruling on the glasses I'm wearing in the attached photo. I don't have a tiny face, they're not white, and they're not *that* huge. Please ignore the two goofs on either side of me (WeakMindedFool and Feeblemind), as we are not evaluating the quality of their sunglasses.:D

I like your T-shirt in that picture! :D:D:D:D

Yeah, it's a popular one around the DZs. :D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I wear my glasses as a badge of geek pride!

Apparently my glasses aren't a big enough badge, as I got this shirt for Christmas to complement them. :(:D

Yes, I wear my sunglasses at night. :|

Blues,
Dave

On you, those giant specs would be better... The less of you we see, the better we are. :|
Remster

You look like the son off of the American Choppers series. Paulie!!

Bobbi

Oh Snap! :ph34r:

Really? I live too far north to have ever seen that show (plus, it wouldn't be in keeping with the whole geek thing). :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

maybe just a lil... http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://designbyjoyce.com/pauljr/silvershades1.jpg&imgrefurl=http://designbyjoyce.com/pauljr/kisspaulie.html&h=450&w=450&sz=34&hl=en&start=4&tbnid=t5UgD11zeGixoM:&tbnh=127&tbnw=127&prev=/images%3Fq%3Damerican%2Bchoppers,%2Bpaulie%2Bjr%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D

both have nice lips. ;)

The attached picture a lil more (just the sunglass thing).

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

But then we have sunglasses. For fuck's sake, can these things STOP GETTING BIGGER?! I mean dear god, sunglasses will soon take up the entirety of our heads.

I agree. I tell my daughter her sunglasses make her look like a bug but what do I know anyway.:|:D

good lord. Someone call an intervention! :ph34r:
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

But then we have sunglasses. For fuck's sake, can these things STOP GETTING BIGGER?! I mean dear god, sunglasses will soon take up the entirety of our heads.

I agree. I tell my daughter her sunglasses make her look like a bug but what do I know anyway.:|:D

good lord. Someone call an intervention! :ph34r:

Oh hell no, she looks like a teenager. Mom will need something to humiliate her when she brings home her fiance 10 or 15 years from now. :D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke