waltappel

When did you first hear "4:20"

middle school during DARE class,,,

did not help me or shit..
it got me more curious about drugs...
never tried it before, i always thought it will drive me insane (like reefer maddness in 70's),,
after DARE class, police officer made it look cool showing us bunch of stuff,,,
i blame DARE and friendly police officer for getting me into smoking shit...my friend totally agrees..
Bernie Sanders for President 2016

The things I learn on dz.com.
:D:D

I'm right there with you learning this... I guess that's what I get for being drug free... :D:D

I don't do any of that stuff either, but cultural awareness can be a good thing.

Walt

mmm hmmm, sure you don't.;)

also in movies such as
Pulp Fiction
Lost in Translation

all the clocks are set for 4:20

and i found couple 4:20 on TV series Simpsons and King of the Hill

in the movie Fast times at Ridgemont High, football score was 42-0

Marge looks over at clock telling Homer it is too early in the morining,, and clock was set on 4:20 am
Bernie Sanders for President 2016

One time I was hanging out with some friends and one looked at the other and asked what time it was. "4:20". When I said something like, "No way, it's not even 3:00 yet!", they explained it to me.

clicky

Walt

I hate it when people are cronicly tardy. People it is between 4:20 and 4:20 and at 4:20 and 4:20. So please don't be late and make sure to bring a buddy to ensure that no one is tardy. If some how you find yourself being late report to your nearest 4:20 friendly house and prepare for training so you are never tardy again!;);)
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

My Sophmore year of College...

I was a pretty "Normal" kid (i know what the heck happened to me), and my sophmore year I got a single for a room,and the room number was 420!!! B| B| B|

Best room ever!!!!!

CReW Skies,
bubbles
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

I wonder why the entry for 4:20 on wikipedia is so short... lol Lazy bastards...

I know you don't smoke weed, I know dis, but I'm gonna get you high today, cause it's Friday, you ain't got no job and you ain't got shit to do.

I love that movie.:)
2 BITS....4 BITS....6 BITS....A DOLLAR!....ALL FOR THE GATORS....STAND UP AND HOLLER!!!!

We used to use 4:20 or more often 'safety meeting' back in the 90's when we were snowboarding or skateboarding etc. and wanted to discuss a location for a session.

I was always told that 420 was the code used by the U.S. police force when they caught someone smoking weed. like 187 etc.

That wasn't listed in the origins on the linked page so i assume it was bullshit?:D
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix